1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are there any more shots of the catalog?

wondering what other new licenses they've teased.

Have to laugh at all the negativity here... seems like bandwagon jumping to me - emperor's new clothes as it were!

Truth be told, Gal/WW from BvS was simply 'wonderful' ...she looks superb, like WW should be! I like Carter, don't get me wrong, but she was of her time – like Lou Ferrigno's Hulk, or Nicholas Hammond's Spiderman. I would actually buy a Linda Carter figure to display next to Chris Reeve Supes, and the 1966 Batman & Robin.

So, I'm hoping for another one WW figure at least - with hooded cloak and a sterner expression... I would probably only be interested in Ares other than Diana tbh.

I've been reading some rumors that this movie is a big stinker. No surprise there. Same sources that said bvs was a pile before release.

I've seen the same reports about justice league and other DCEU projects. They always use the same term: "mess". Anonymous sources, alleged etc.

Both movies may suck but I'm sure as he'll not jumping to that assumption based on such stupidly vague rumours.

I don't belive in any grand conspiracy, however we all know there are a lot of people desperate for these movies to flop. A couple of bad early reviews and they'll be all over boards like this with their smug "told you so" rhetoric.

Or they desperately want them to be good... but they aren't... and they become salty and hateful.

Now I just don't care. Just buying figures because I like DC and I like the designs. The trio in BVS look better than any Marvel Universe char for me.

Or they desperately want them to be good... but they aren't... and they become salty and hateful.

Now I just don't care. Just buying figures because I like DC and I like the designs. The trio in BVS look better than any Marvel Universe char for me.

Obviously there are lots who desperately want them to be good and are disappointed by what we've got so far. That goes without saying, I would count myself in that crowd to some extent.

I didn't much like MOS or SS but liked BVS despite the flaws. That puts me at 1 for 3, so hardly a fan boy...whatever that actually means.

I was meaning another group entirely. Those that just hate anything DC or hate versions of these characters that don't conform to their pre-conceived ideas of what they should be like. I don't particularly like the version of Batman we got from Nolan but I still love two of those movies.

I've seen YT comments on the movie trailers stating they won't see any movie with a female director or lead. A lot of nasty anti semitic stuff as well. I wasn't referring to anything on these forums btw, just the Internet in general.

If the movies suck, so what, life goes on. I'll still buy the figures of characters i love and hope for better next time.

The movie has shades of Captain America The First Avenger so I think if they would have kept the same tone has the other movies it would have been more Saving Private Ryan and less Indiana Jones. Still I hope they don't shy away from the grit of a war movie.

So if this figure is basically the same they should release it soon after the movie is released I dont think the would restart the who production line again just since its the same thing

The movie has shades of Captain America The First Avenger so I think if they would have kept the same tone has the other movies it would have been more Saving Private Ryan and less Indiana Jones. Still I hope they don't shy away from the grit of a war movie.

So if this figure is basically the same they should release it soon after the movie is released I dont think the would restart the who production line again just since its the same thing

I suspect we'll get more than one figure from this movie. In JL she'll always have the same suit it would seem. This will be the one chance for variants until a sequel and who knows if that gets made at this stage.

Those that just hate anything DC or hate versions of these characters that don't conform to their pre-conceived ideas of what they should be like. I don't particularly like the version of Batman we got from Nolan but I still enjoy those movies.

My sentiments as well, though I personally think the DCEU is doing a good job thus far. I think their first three offerings blow Marvel's Phase 1 offerings away as an aggregate whole, and many of their subsequent later films as well.

My least favorite is SS. I enjoyed it, but it's not really a film I'd pop in on a whim and watch. BvS really isn't either actually, but that's more because of the sheer length of it. Even though it's my personal favorite modern day superhero film.

I suspect we'll get more than one figure from this movie. In JL she'll always have the same suit it would seem. This will be the one chance for variants until a sequel and who knows if that gets made at this stage.
I really want the villain for every 10 heroes they make we get a villain we got nothing from both Thor and Thor the dark world , civil war , side villain for Guardians , none from BvS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

We need DCeu villain's hot toys, listen to us. I definitely want Ares. Thanks for zod, and suicide squad, but in Justice league I want them all. Everyone

This might be revealed in 5-6 months, while there's no clear indication yet when the Bvs WW will be released (and if there are improvements made on it). Be it largely a remake of the BvS version or a figure with huge improvement over the previous, I can see a lot of people suddenly cancelling the old and just patiently wait for the new one.

I certainly get the need for villains even if for me they will never be as much of a priority as the heroes. So far the only villain I have is the Joker. You could say Batman was at least a partial villain in BVS but that would be a stetch. :lol

I'm really looking forward to whatever HT reveal from this line which I assume will be after they release the BVS WW figure.

I love DC villain's they have great designs and stories. Better than marvel has ever been. DC is more of a adult comics than marvel so I don't want them to change the tone to much. I loved all the cartoon movie's, war, the flashpoint paradox, tdkr, Atlantis. I love DC, bring the villain's on

This might be revealed in 5-6 months, while there's no clear indication yet when the Bvs WW will be released (and if there are improvements made on it). Be it largely a remake of the BvS version or a figure with huge improvement over the previous, I can see a lot of people suddenly cancelling the old and just patiently wait for the new one.
Yeah I think you are right and I forgot she has the same outfit in JL. If I was Hot Toys I would make all the parts that are common for the figures and then closer to release make the unique pics which will probably be the accessories.

The unfortunate thing for us collectors is that since the figures release dates are so close together we don't get the benefit of improvements between releases look at how blackwidow or iron man has improved in this case I would just see an improvement for the body that thing is so limited in movement why can't they make a female version similar to the gladiator bodies ACI Makes he's the joints are viable to a certain degree but the movement and articulation are worth it it's not a statue afterall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back