1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has a slight vibe of little taxidermy rat currently, but looking forward to better pics, and also how the production fig will turn out - ie will this be another "HT Chewy face" with Wicket looking like Mr Potato head with his mouth and eyes drifting a bit?

Very happy that this released now - I was just starting to pull together ideas to make a furred Ewok. I'll probably still make Logray and Chirpa because I have a suspicion that this will be a one-off to go with Leia.

This also makes it very likely Leia Endor will finally see PO.:yess:

Agreed. There’s just a lot about it I enjoy. The Jabba’s Palace sequence, Speeder Bike chase on Endor, the duel on the Death Star II, the space battle. Always liked Luke’s Jedi uniform the best. I dunno it’s a good movie to me even though it may not be technically the best.

10 year old me thought Luke was a total badass. And as soon as it hit television/VHS I couldn't get enough of the Speeder Bike chase, final battles and Sarlacc scuffle.

:exactly:

There's no doubt a ton of cheese in ROTJ, but it also has numerous moments, sequences and designs/characters that are up there with the very best of ANH and ESB.

F... it. Hope HT will milk the Ewoks and give us a whole tribe! I want the cute bastards!

Yes, yes and more yes.

I’ve actually always liked ROTJ and never really had a big problem with the Ewoks. In fact unpopular opinion, but I’ve always enjoyed ROTJ a bit more than TESB. They’re both great but growing up Return of the Jedi was my favorite. I can kinda see where people say the Ewoks are too cutesy and aimed at kids but whatever.

Wicket has been towards the top of my wishlist for a while and I’m glad to see him previewed. Hopefully the pre-order isn’t too far down the line.

I love RotJ; I mean I love all the OT but it's definitely up there for me. I'd buy a Wicket no problem. Hope he's got someone else to go with him though!

I love RotJ; I mean I love all the OT but it's definitely up there for me. I'd buy a Wicket no problem. Hope he's got someone else to go with him though!

:tap

1125x682_previewbanner_903138_HTLeiaEndor.jpg

Ha!
So Hot Toys does it again and surprises everybody!

I doubt I'll ever buy an Ewok, but I'm really happy they're getting made.

Definite buy if this gets made. DST for PO and ESB Lando reveal next please.

This is one that I feel confident that they’ll actually release. They figured out the fur and it’s obviously a big seller.

Endor Leia would be great. She needs to include those crackers she was feeding him as an accessory. :lol

I’d take another of the Ewoks to go with Wicket, but I imagine we’ll be lucky just getting him which is still fine.

Ha!
I was thinking the same regarding the crackers!!!
If this eventually releases I'd want a Chirps,Logray,Teebo,Paploo at the very least.
Throw in Teek later 😁

I really want this now after seeing it. Wicket is the most exciting thing at SDCC.....yep! Would love a two pack with Leia.

Back