1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want an Ewok Glider now, haha! Would be cool if this was a 2 pack release with Leia as Asta said.

Battle of Endor ROTJ shelf is coming along nicely though. Luke, Emperor, Royal Guards, SSC Scout Trooper, SSC Speeder Bike with Leia and Wicket on the way. Just need a Han, Lando, Nien Nunb, maybe a Chewbacca since he had that curl in the front.

Though I am not a Star Wars fan, I always wanted an ewok after seeing the movie with the girl and the ewoks when I was a kid. Guess Ill get this

Wicket will look great with Endor Leia/Luke and Endor rebels. First definite buy for me this SDCC.

Think of the children!!! Thats just looks wrong :(

What looks really wrong to me is the idea that Vader would bother lowering himself to draw a saber on Ewoks. That's menial labour for grunts. What, next he's gonna go kill some Jawas? It offends me on a nerdy level.

I’m a one per Detolf guy so the upcoming R2 was a hard one for me as I didn’t want him by himself. Wicket might solve that problem. But then again R2/Wicket is nice to have but…….do I need it

Hmph. There it goes. That feeling of desire pitted against the practicality of buying too many expensive ass toys on a budget. Don't let them release a Rebels Ashoka or I'm going to have to sell a kidney to keep us with this ****.

Anyway, cute figure. Didn't even know I wanted an Ewok in my collection, but there he goes.

What looks really wrong to me is the idea that Vader would bother lowering himself to draw a saber on Ewoks. That's menial labour for grunts. What, next he's gonna go kill some Jawas? It offends me on a nerdy level.

I agree. I'm not offended by it. It just looks wrong.

Fans: ROTJ was the worst of the OT. The stupid Ewoks ruined everything. Nothing but a marketing ploy...

Fans: Wicket? Insta-buy

No Ewok hate from me, I'll happily buy Wicket, either solo...err...alone, or in a deluxe set with Endor Leia.

Plus, another Star Wars alien. Need more of those at any rate.

If this ever goes up for preorder, definitely an instant buy. I’ve always wanted a HT Wicket. Looks awesome!

Back