1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely need a little Wicket in my life. BUT let’s not get too excited just yet. This could be another phantom proto that never sees the light of day.

Though the Ewoks are an obvious teddybear marketing ploy and ridiculous in defeating Stormtroopers, this is a must buy for me! Pure nostalgia.

Looks fantastic. Definitely a buy from me.... I see him as a main OT Hero:
Luke
Han
Leia
Chewie
R2
3PO
Yoda
Lando
Wedge
Wicket

Fans: ROTJ was the worst of the OT. The stupid Ewoks ruined everything. Nothing but a marketing ploy...

Fans: Wicket? Insta-buy
I’ve actually always liked ROTJ and never really had a big problem with the Ewoks. In fact unpopular opinion, but I’ve always enjoyed ROTJ a bit more than TESB. They’re both great but growing up Return of the Jedi was my favorite. I can kinda see where people say the Ewoks are too cutesy and aimed at kids but whatever.

Wicket has been towards the top of my wishlist for a while and I’m glad to see him previewed. Hopefully the pre-order isn’t too far down the line.

I’ve actually always liked ROTJ and never really had a big problem with the Ewoks. In fact unpopular opinion, but I’ve always enjoyed ROTJ a bit more than TESB. They’re both great but growing up Return of the Jedi was my favorite. I can kinda see where people say the Ewoks are too cutesy and aimed at kids but whatever.

Wicket has been towards the top of my wishlist for a while and I’m glad to see him previewed. Hopefully the pre-order isn’t too far down the line.

From a story point of view I can definitely see how ROTJ is a big step down creatively from the first two movies..... but that doesn't stop it from still being a beloved and iconic movie in my mind.

From a story point of view I can definitely see how ROTJ is a big step down creatively from the first two movies..... but that doesn't stop it from still being a beloved and iconic movie in my mind.
Agreed. There’s just a lot about it I enjoy. The Jabba’s Palace sequence, Speeder Bike chase on Endor, the duel on the Death Star II, the space battle. Always liked Luke’s Jedi uniform the best. I dunno it’s a good movie to me even though it may not be technically the best.

Agreed. There’s just a lot about it I enjoy. The Jabba’s Palace sequence, Speeder Bike chase on Endor, the duel on the Death Star II, the space battle. Always liked Luke’s Jedi uniform the best. I dunno it’s a good movie to me even though it may not be technically the best.

10 year old me thought Luke was a total badass. And as soon as it hit television/VHS I couldn't get enough of the Speeder Bike chase, final battles and Sarlacc scuffle.

F... it. Hope HT will milk the Ewoks and give us a whole tribe! I want the cute bastards!

Absolutely. Give me Wicket. Chief Chirpa. Gimme Logray and Teebo. Gimme Paploo who can steal a speeder bike!

And most of all, gimme God 3PO, with his wooden God throne (aka a 3PO engineered in a way that allows him to sit!)

I never had a problem with it. Lucas did his (reverse) "wookie battle" he always intended.

Back