1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no single little Wicket? So curious how different this may be.

For some weird reason Wicket came to Europe first. I?ve had him for over a week now. He looks stellar!
16af85b334c2c93c53f9db0b3f65561a.jpg

c085d1e03634f8bc3790ec426fe071d0.jpg

4cb016c381f3e7499047234a9907f6ab.jpg

800bd37308569a8e55de21a855fe3940.jpg

c34ac8ab132ee28be859997ba2cbb14d.jpg

Mine came this past weekend. He looks really cute, but I need to futz with his fur a bit. I also pre-ordered a single pack, which would arrive by the end of the summer. We?ll see if there any differences.

7efa7d40f04664858d137af9d6ed3208.jpg

b0732ef84293b0ff2aab15b30e57cccd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some weird reason Wicket came to Europe first. I?ve had him for over a week now. He looks stellar!
16af85b334c2c93c53f9db0b3f65561a.jpg

4cb016c381f3e7499047234a9907f6ab.jpg

That's actually the best I've seen the Wicket figure look. Hopefully PC gets their single-pack Wickets sooner than mid-August.

Mine came this past weekend. He looks really cute, but I need to futz with his fur a bit. I also pre-ordered a single pack, which would arrive by the end of the summer. We?ll see if there any differences.

7efa7d40f04664858d137af9d6ed3208.jpg

b0732ef84293b0ff2aab15b30e57cccd.jpg

Nice pics and another Endor trio setup. Yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So as of late my love for Star Wars has been set in Hyper Drive so the reward points I've been saving up for (hoping for) Bespin Han I decided to cave an ordered Wicket. Got him for $65! For that price you really can't go wrong for this little fella. Does anyone know when SS will get theirs?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My single Wicket ships tomorrow!
I got an email from Sideshow saying that the final payment is scheduled for the 22nd. So according to last weeks 2-pack, single pack Wicket should've been mailed off on the 23rd, but nah. So guess they're having technical difficulties. And that shipping wait time from Sideshow...oh boy. Getting super antsy with wanting to see what my two look like compared to each other. I'm not even opening the 2-pack until I get the single pack.

My single pack Wicket arrived recently. Here?s a comparison shot with the 2-pack Wicket. The most glaring difference is the color of the cowl. The single pack is lighter and closer to the movie version. The other thing is that the single pack looks a bit grumpier, while the 2-pack almost seems to be smiling. I love them both. It really is a cool release. I really hope they do more Ewoks.

c05e5596b595ab60fa6262050e1ba754.jpg

My single pack Wicket arrived recently. Here?s a comparison shot with the 2-pack Wicket. The most glaring difference is the color of the cowl. The single pack is lighter and closer to the movie version. The other thing is that the single pack looks a bit grumpier, while the 2-pack almost seems to be smiling. I love them both. It really is a cool release. I really hope they do more Ewoks.

c05e5596b595ab60fa6262050e1ba754.jpg

Very interesting - thanks for posting the pic. I have both on the way. Someone a couple of weeks ago took the cowls off and the whiter fur seemed a bit darker on the single pack vs the two pack - do you notice that on yours?

What is Wicket's exact height? IN other pics he seems about right next to Leia. In the movie his head is pretty big vs Leia's.

Has anyone tried to pull their wicket apart a bit to see how it's put together? I assume it's a zipper down the back of a removable fur suit and a heavy padded body in there, rather than more glued together? Do the feet pop off like the hands?

Very interesting - thanks for posting the pic. I have both on the way. Someone a couple of weeks ago took the cowls off and the whiter fur seemed a bit darker on the single pack vs the two pack - do you notice that on yours?

What is Wicket's exact height? IN other pics he seems about right next to Leia. In the movie his head is pretty big vs Leia's.

Has anyone tried to pull their wicket apart a bit to see how it's put together? I assume it's a zipper down the back of a removable fur suit and a heavy padded body in there, rather than more glued together? Do the feet pop off like the hands?

The fur on both figures is pretty much the same. The belly fur has more shading and variance, while the face fur is whiter. There is a bit of shading near the eyes, which is a tiny bit more pronounced in the single-pack version.

As for the head, it is bigger and rounder than Leia's.

The fur on both figures is pretty much the same. The belly fur has more shading and variance, while the face fur is whiter. There is a bit of shading near the eyes, which is a tiny bit more pronounced in the single-pack version.

As for the head, it is bigger and rounder than Leia's.

Thanks, and what's Wicket's height?

Cool thanks for that - building a Logray and won't have my Wickets for a while but wanted to make him a little taller than Wicket is (hard to get accurate heights for ewoks - they are rarely pictured next to a human in good lighting.

The lighter hood looks so much better.

The growl vs grin seems to be connected to the shading on the teeth.

Single pack wins sorry zoned out coked up Leia lol

Shame I will ever only own 1 Ewok.

Back