Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does any one have an extra peg for an arm I can buy? Was trying to fix my right arm and lost the peg :(

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday... thank God I had no issues with the arm, but its a limited pose figure.... Pretty dangerous one to, as i stabbed myself several times trying to get it in position....

Also got mine yesterday. No issues with the arm. I know that Inferno armor looks cooler but since this normal version only costs me $170 included shipping, I don't want to spend more for a different color.

is there a technique in removing the left foot? I am scared to force anything with this figure, it feels like I am always gonna break it in half or a spike would fall off every time I hold it.

Selling this guy off if anyone is interested. He is in mint condition with no broken arms. Selling for lower than retail. Send me a PM

Hi, Months ago I buy the figure of Raiden and I love it. But recently I had a little accident and the sword with holder had broke.
The figure fell off from his display cabinet when I was cleaning.
And I want to ask: Does anyone sell the sword with the holder? Someone can help me?
I want to buy it. If you want send me a PM.
Thanks.

So I had this guy for a while now and I decided to look at the instructions for the first time tonight. To my surprise I found out that he actually has a racheted swivel above the elbow joint which works as a bicep swivel. The lack of a bicep swivel was the one complaint I had with the figure, but this got me super pumped about him again. The engineering in this figure is amazing. It's easy to see why it costs so much more than a regular figure.

I'd just like to add that I know a lot of you seem to say you "baby" the figure or you're afraid to pose him because he might break, but I can say from experience that he's more tough than he seems. I've had mine since sideshow started shipping them and I'm not gentle with him at all. I put him in tons of crazy poses and all the rachet joints are still fine and nothing has ever broken on him.

Yeah, then you got a good one. I speak from experience and have fixed multiple raidens arms for people, the elbows are generally junk due to their design. They could have saved this nonsense by using less parts and molding everything better.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm curious as to how wide spread that issue is. I had a batman figure that had a bad ratchet joint, but sideshow replaced it. I can't imagine it's much more than 1% of the figures.

its more like 75%+ of them. most were broken right out of the box. there was such a problem with this that when i got mine i immediately checked the arms and one was broken and the other snapped within 5 minutes. people were getting replacements that they were pulling off of new figures at sideshow and they were either already broken or broke practically right away, i was one of them. i just decided to dissect one and found out that i could repair them fairly easily. if you go back in this thread and research you would see youre wrong.

I was the opposite. Picked him up and haven't had a single issue. Always found it weird that there were any complaints because he's one of my favourite figures. I wold reposition him constantly when I had him on display and the rachets are as strong as ever.

I highly doubt it was 75% that had the issue though. If it were that high, I would have gotten a bad one, because I have terrible luck. Lol

Back