Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my Raiden as soon as I read about all these arm issues. Even the exclusive version brand new and unopened I couldn't sell it back for the price I bought it for.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

How do you remove the shoulder armor piece? The peg is glued tight and im about to break the dang plastic piece.

Best way is to lift the armor and nick around the peg with an exacto knife if it wont budge. Its soft and wont take muche effort. When you glue it back just realign the break perfectly and press tightly til the glue sets.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

They dont ratchet up and down or just flop straight. Ive fixed many already and ive never had anyone hit me back with a problem.

They dont ratchet up and down or just flop straight. Ive fixed many already and ive never had anyone hit me back with a problem.

Yeah I remember seeing your fix but haven't been following the thread for a while so forgot most of it. But yeah i'll let you know if it has issue. thanks :clap

Just got him yesterday, doesn't seem to have any issues except maybe one, is the sheath swirling? mechanism suppose to be loose?

Can't get the sheath to stay like this
Metal-Gear-Solid-Rising-Raiden-Image-e1321561721560.jpg

Design flaw. I bought an exra sheath to reverse the parts to be able to get it like that but i gave up on it because i thought i was going to break it. Maybe one day ill get back on it.

Back