Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought one a few minutes ago, those are the last two. I traded messages and pics with the guy and it seemed like it was good but it also seems like all of them have paint defects on the face. The most common are the little black dots.

Jason, you got the Inferno version right? Isn't the head identical to the regular?

The black dots on his face, but more importantly his soft ass hair that might of gotten messed up when I accidentally bumped on the shelf.

Does any of the hair on top of the heads on yours Jason seem bent at all, or parts of it reflect light differently? I found an old picture of it and noticed it was here too so I guess I didn't do it. I think part of it is deformed which is why it does this.

See the white pixel in his hair? It's the longest strand on the top rear of his head, on the left side if you're viewing it from the back.

Bnrixl4.jpg

I know this looks like I'm fussy over nothing, but it's more apparent in person. They made his hair too soft.

Alright, thanks. Hopefully the new one is good. He said there's a slight paint mark on his face but I barely see it in the pics.

You could use one for the closed visor and one for the split visor and permanantly glue the pieces in place. Thats what i did with my cusom pak raiden.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Nope, sorry. I dont think i have the pics either. If you comb the thread you should be able to figure out how to fix it.

Can the MGS4 Medicom RAH Raiden figure stand on the Hot Toys Raiden base easily?

I say this because the figure has a pretty wide legged stance and im not sure if it would actually fit on the fairly small width base

I just looked and I am going to say no it would not work very well unless you squeezed his legs in at the risk of it looking awkward

damn, i won a medicom raiden on ebay and wanted some uniformity displaying him next to the rising version

Back