Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead-on
bullseye
deadon
bullseye
deadon
bullseye
you're just bat____ insane
time for jack to litter rip
deadon
bullseye
deadon
bullseye

I think I might pick this up on the aftermarket for 50% off. I imagine it'll shelfwarm hardcore like the MGS3 ones did.

Youve been wrong before. This will sell way better than the mgs3 ones. Im counting on it. I am preordering this, it will be huge if done like the proto and no quality is lost. I feel like when it releases and it has major articulation there will be an onslaught of people buying it and the price will inflate like the other raiden did. People are still dropping tons of money on the medi.

I know dudes who dont even collect Hot Toys who are buying this, Its expensive as ****, but by being what it is as a Metal Gear collectible i think it Transcends the Hot Toys brand itself. Theres very few items that make me not give a **** what the price is and this is one of them

Youve been wrong before. This will sell way better than the mgs3 ones. Im counting on it. I am preordering this, it will be huge if done like the proto and no quality is lost. I feel like when it releases and it has major articulation there will be an onslaught of people buying it and the price will inflate like the other raiden did. People are still dropping tons of money on the medi.

Considered Rising is tied with MGS4 for my most disappointing game of all time, I have absolutely no problems with being wrong about this going on deep discounts. In fact, I would rather it not so I have no incentive to buy it.

I know dudes who dont even collect Hot Toys who are buying this, Its expensive as ****, but by being what it is as a Metal Gear collectible i think it Transcends the Hot Toys brand itself. Theres very few items that make me not give a **** what the price is and this is one of them

Same too awesome to miss.

Considered Rising is tied with MGS4 for my most disappointing game of all time.

Must not be a MGS fan.

Considered Rising is tied with MGS4 for my most disappointing game of all time, I have absolutely no problems with being wrong about this going on deep discounts. In fact, I would rather it not so I have no incentive to buy it.

These are your 2 most disappointing games of all time!?!?

You’re a lucky man.

Seen this?
"Inferno armor ver."
206986.jpg

Pre ordered Raiden, can't wait! Just bought Loki, Royce, Hans Lands, and John Connor this week. So yeah, broke for a while :p

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Strange. I noticed that Dave hasn't updated the opening post with the affiliate link. Doesn't he want money from the sales? :lol.

If Hot Toys released 5 (I think?) color variants like PAK, would you guys get all of them? I couldn't afford it nor would I want that many similar looking figures, but just curious if you guys would feel compelled to get all of them?

I actually just finished Rising. Obviously it's totally different than a normal MGS game, but I love this universe and I think this is a good valid entry into it. The plot may not be nearly as intricate or mind blowing, but they still did a fairly good job copying the basic premises and themes of a MGS games in a very simplified form.

Platinum Games made him cooler than Kojima ever did. He went from the loser everyone wanted to ignore in MGS2, to pretty cool in MGS4, to the ultimate badass in Rising. I'm definitely getting this, and I'm looking forward to another Rising. What MGS fan in their right mind wouldnt want to play as a cyborg ninja? It's been a dream since MGS1.

If Hot Toys released 5 (I think?) color variants like PAK, would you guys get all of them? I couldn't afford it nor would I want that many similar looking figures, but just curious if you guys would feel compelled to get all of them?

nope. just the default for me unless the other versions are drastically different.

I could justify a White Variant as its what i use in the game. The canon look could be the black suit, with his HF blade and i could have another on display with his White suit + Muramasa as its generally how i use him. Have one open visor, one closed. Pose them different. And of course you could also use the White version with the machine gun as its from Ground Zeroes.

I literally couldnt afford a team of variants, let alone want them. (Which i wouldnt. as i say, id like a White but thats it )

If this weren't $300, I'd order a second one for a "Jack the Ripper" custom. I actually hope that Hot Toys tackles this version later on.

If this weren't $300, I'd order a second one for a "Jack the Ripper" custom. I actually hope that Hot Toys tackles this version later on.

I'd definitely buy that, it would just need a bright red highlight all over it.

Back