Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got into playing the game much, did Raiden wear it in the traditional position as Sam did or does he mount it on his back?

He never wore it, you only get it for the final battle. He only held the scabbard for it and cast it aside after he drew the sword.

He never wore it, you only get it for the final battle. He only held the scabbard for it and cast it aside after he drew the sword.

Oh ok. Well, it gives me incentive to get into gear and finish my Jetstream figure. I bought a spare Medicom Old Snake and Raiden for him, as his body is similar to a combination of both.

Oh ok. Well, it gives me incentive to get into gear and finish my Jetstream figure. I bought a spare Medicom Old Snake and Raiden for him, as his body is similar to a combination of both.

Yeah Sam's basic body is pretty damn similar to Snake's muscle suit. Do you plan to make his big mechanical arm?

Yeah Sam's basic body is pretty damn similar to Snake's muscle suit. Do you plan to make his big mechanical arm?

Yep, they way I'm designing it it will have both arms, I chose to use a DAM/ACE body as a base, though it will be highly modified, because the way the shoulder joints are designed they are an easy on/off socket joint. And I'm either aiming for two heads, one with and one without his mask, or a detachable mask, depending what looks better.

Looking forward to seeing some of your customs again Jack, been awhile

Yep, they way I'm designing it it will have both arms, I chose to use a DAM/ACE body as a base, though it will be highly modified, because the way the shoulder joints are designed they are an easy on/off socket joint. And I'm either aiming for two heads, one with and one without his mask, or a detachable mask, depending what looks better.

Looking forward to seeing some of your customs again Jack, been awhile

Thanks man, yeah I was out of the loop for a bit, dealing with some legal issues and life issues, but now I'm back to working on figures.

Wow, such a great figure, but seeing the price and looking around my room with all these figures surrounding me, makes me wanna quit' :p I don't see how its worth 300, but in a years time I might change my mind; no need to commit anytime soon.

Wow, such a great figure, but seeing the price and looking around my room with all these figures surrounding me, makes me wanna quit' :p I don't see how its worth 300, but in a years time I might change my mind; no need to commit anytime soon.

Buy now, regret later.

strange. there's a shipping restriction to my country on sideshow's. any idea what's up with that?

Same here bro! :hi5: Which state?

If you're in Malaysia, why are you wasting money ordering from Sideshow? It's $250 here man! :lol
sabah here.
lol was thinking of getting the exclusive bonus. but yeah maybe i don't need it that much. unless i can get it here.

sabah here.
lol was thinking of getting the ex bonus. but yeah maybe i don't need it that much.

Yeah, being at Sabah might be more expensive for you, but you can try looking around, there are plenty of options.

Yeah, being at Sabah might be more expensive for you, but you can try looking around, there are plenty of options.
yeah i'm gonna try with my regular supplier and ask about the exclusive. thanks brah. where you at btw?

Is HotToys cheaper in Malaysia in general?

Is nearly £200 in the UK which is way too close to playstation money imo. Don't know why but i measure value in Playstations

Is HotToys cheaper in Malaysia in general?

Is nearly £200 in the UK which is way too close to playstation money imo. Don't know why but i measure value in Playstations

Yeah, I've been told by an official distributor that a good number of the company's shareholders are natives to South East Asia, Malaysia and Singapore included. Makes sense I guess.

Back