Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im pretty sure its a combination of a regular joint and rubber. But not a full rubber sleeve. Having had a good look at the arms im thinking that the likely case is that the sides and back of the arm around the elbow joint do have rubber, but its either rubber glued from the lower arm to upper arm so when the elbow bends it bends with it. Or the upper and lower arm have soft rubber but its not attached, so when you bend them together they make way for each other. I dont think its actually just a sleeve like batman though. However if it is its not really much problem to use a sharp knife to cut along a line in the armour to separate it. But to me, the front of the joint, or the inner arm looks like it has a gap in alot of the pictures where it is bent inwards like there isnt a full piece of rubber

Id like for it all to be plastic and metal i wouldnt mind the joints. But it looks partially rubber the way it all bends

Last edited:
Theres no joint, i believe its a rubber sleeve.

@ hnlee

While that may be true for you, being a UK buyer my options are limited unless i wanna pay out the *** for delivery and custom fees from across the seas

Yes, I heard UK cost is extra yeah? Custom also does not make any sense there.....I dont know, despite my disappointment, maybe luck also on our side but the fact is too many exclusive and these figures in Asia especially Indonesia is making the figure like regular toys. Especially on the price, they are crushed day by day so most of us feel there is no collectible prestige anymore keeping such things but on the other hand, most of us still loving "the art". As for me, I am into custom figures more rather than hottoys or EB but this Raiden is I have to admit a masterpiece in every detail and engineering they are processing.

Yoji inspecting Raiden and according to Kojima, the figure will be unveiled on the latest Kojima Station episode. Same Kojima time, same Kojima channel!

BmcyKFzCYAA_iNC.jpg:large

Bmcx9ylCcAAcyvS.jpg:large

Does look nice even there, laid out not really trying to make it look good

The rifle will mos def be staying in the box

I'm quite happy with the translucency of it, just not the dirty blonde colour

It definitely shouldn't receive the real hair treatment, i don't think they'd be able to capture it very well using real hair due to the way it sits most of the time

I'm quite happy with the translucency of it, just not the dirty blonde colour

It definitely shouldn't receive the real hair treatment, i don't think they'd be able to capture it very well using real hair due to the way it sits most of the time

:exactly:

Hot Toys rooted hair blows.

I've gotta say this looks like the best MGS figure ever made. It's ashame it's not a Solid Snake figure.

Hopefully we get to ask and have answered questions about figures and get requests in too!

I know I should be more excited about this figure but I just isn't!
Isn't!

I think it's because there's so many more MGS characters out there I really want to see in 1:6 form over this.
I will most likely get it when released. Just not in any rush.

I got no problem with that, but goddamn how much merch needs to be dedicated to that ****ing character?

Back