Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen that picture but it looks photoshopped to me. Plus I doubt they'll make alternate Raidens. And on the off chance they do it'll be a white version

I think the only Raiden variant I would consider is a White version, but I'd rather them move on to other figures. Namely MGS Solid, Liquid, Gray Fox, Ocelot and SOL Solidus in that order.

like to see HT tackle the mgs4 raiden suit, know medi did it already but it needs a serious update. hope they do Sam next and that robotic dog thing.

What's so special about Raiden being in white honestly? Like why was the PAK so limited, and why is the REvoltech getting a white version?

The White PAK figure was exclusive to certain countries if you purchased the collectors edition of the game. So it was seen as a rarity. Not to mention that in the game itself the White suit lets you hold up to 10 repair nanopastes making it the best suit to use by far. The white suit is also used in the bonus mission for xbox in Ground Zeroes.

Thoes reasons aside, usually any kind of repaint of an all white character is given black, and black is given white ect

Dead-on
bullseye
deadon
bullseye
deadon
bullseye
you're just bat____ insane
time for jack to litter rip
deadon
bullseye
deadon
bullseye

I think I might pick this up on the aftermarket for 50% off. I imagine it'll shelfwarm hardcore like the MGS3 ones did.

I don't see that happening, I think It will take a min for the regular ones to sell out due to price but it will sell out eventually and once the ex is gone everyone is gonna wish they ordered it, happens everytime lol. And then they will hating on the scalpers who are selling it for 400+ prices.

And yeah, I think depending on the popularity and sale of this figure, I could see them making a white version, of course what I really want to bring out is a new snake and greyfox.

Woo, still cant believe we are getting this

902184-product-silo1.png

Ive never ordered from Sideshow before, but i did for this. The cheapest Pre-orders in HK cost the same as it costs from Sideshow shipped. All though i could bipas VAT with HK i cant with Sideshow, but im looking at the VAT charge as the Muramasa charge. And thats something i can live with.

I would love to get the exclusive version but unfortunately unless your from the states it costs way more to get. Shipping fees and then custom fees upon arival, its just not worth the hassle and extra cost on an already expensive figure.

But man this figure is pretty! Im glad they went with this version, i love the design. Never liked the MGS4 on as much, but im still hoping for that OldSnake... In fact and (Solid) Snake

Still wish SSC would ship this here. Checked local supplier, they want $410...and that's for the non-ex. Guess it'll be back to eBay :monkey4

I would love to get the exclusive version but unfortunately unless your from the states it costs way more to get. Shipping fees and then custom fees upon arival, its just not worth the hassle and extra cost on an already expensive figure.

But man this figure is pretty! Im glad they went with this version, i love the design. Never liked the MGS4 on as much, but im still hoping for that OldSnake... In fact and (Solid) Snake

Never believe in Exclusive anymore my friend....they are everywhere. Exclusive they put is like PREVIEW on the EUPHORIA.

Woo, still cant believe we are getting this

902184-product-silo1.png

Ive never ordered from Sideshow before, but i did for this. The cheapest Pre-orders in HK cost the same as it costs from Sideshow shipped. All though i could bipas VAT with HK i cant with Sideshow, but im looking at the VAT charge as the Muramasa charge. And thats something i can live with.

Man he looks awesome. Would love a pic like this from behind to see the elbow joint

Theres no joint, i believe its a rubber sleeve.

@ hnlee

While that may be true for you, being a UK buyer my options are limited unless i wanna pay out the *** for delivery and custom fees from across the seas

It looks like the elbows have joints to me :dunno. Plus, we saw some joints behind the knees, so it'll be strange if the arms didn't have any.

Articulation should always take priority over accuracy, unless you're into glorified statues. I can give the Batmen figures a pass in that regard.

The thing is, you can have a stiff Batman figure and it'll have an intimidating presence on a shelf with his cape and cowl. But, for a figure of Raiden - who's an acrobatic ninja, it sort of defeats the purpose if this figure is non-arciculated. We already had one of those with the Medicom release from 2008 :pow

Last edited:
Yeah you're right, even if the Keaton didn't have a rubber body it would be in the same pose it's in now.

I want to be able to leave Raiden in a dynamic sword pose and not worry about the elbows cracking...

Yeah you're right, even if the Keaton didn't have a rubber body it would be in the same pose it's in now.

I want to be able to leave Raiden in a dynamic sword pose and not worry about the elbows cracking...

Then again thats the price we pay buying from hot toys.

Back