Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will cost around 300$ on sideshow, for sure.
Hobby Search has it for 275$, and their prices always lower, then SS

You know, I gave this game a second chancse and... surprisingly liked it 0_o
Mostly cuz traditional MG metaphors and satire are well blended into tolerable OTT action.
So the only mishit is bright and cartoonish visual style, but I don't mind it.

POd

It will cost around 300$ on sideshow, for sure.
Hobby Search has it for 275$, and their prices always lower, then SS
I've now seen it at around $255, $269, & $276 now.

I think it might be closer to $300 when it goes up on SSC. Ouch.

I think I'm going to definitely try & use a coupon or some reward points for this.

I've now seen it at around $255, $269, & $276 now.

I think it might be closer to $300 when it goes up on SSC. Ouch.

I think I'm going to definitely try & use a coupon or some reward points for this.

Nah, I pre-ordered and paid in full for $250, I doubt it will retail beyond that.

Nah, I pre-ordered and paid in full for $250, I doubt it will retail beyond that.
That would be cool, but there is a place I look at regularly that usually has cheaper pre order prices than SSC, & their price for Raiden is $269. To put it in perspective here is some of their pricing, vs SSC pricing.

Iron Man MkXLII $282 (SSC around $310)
Whiplash $365 (SSC around $400)
The Wolverine $208 (SSC around $225)
..... etc.

It's pretty much like that for every HT figure I think, other than exclusive figures & when they try to scalp already released figures. Their pre order price for Raiden is $269, so I still think it's gonig to be closer to $300 at SSC.

Hey, if I'm wrong & it's cheaper. Yay.

Last edited:
Jetstream Sam, Blade Wolf, Gray Fox, MGS 1 Solid Snake... :pray:

I would actually very much like a Jetstream Sam. The guy got a lot of marketing and hype as a new character, so much so that I'm actually kind of surprised they haven't produced any merchandise of him. The thing is, apparently a lot of decisions on who or what gets made isn't entirely up to the merchandising companies themselves (including HT). According to Konami, the choice of characters and what figures should be made actually falls squarely on them, specifically the merchandising staff of Kojima Productions. I don't know if it's the same for other companies, but it was mentioned in one of the Kojima Productions podcasts when they got some questions about how they conduct their merchandising on MGS and how the process of deciding which characters get made into figures actually works.

I don't have any rewards points set aside, all of mine will begin pouring in with recent purchases of Roadblock, Superman, The Crow, and General Zod. $300 might be a little more than I want to pay. But damn this is a good looking figure, and I love this version of Raiden! Decisions Decisions.

I don't have any rewards points set aside, all of mine will begin pouring in with recent purchases of Roadblock, Superman, The Crow, and General Zod. $300 might be a little more than I want to pay. But damn this is a good looking figure, and I love this version of Raiden! Decisions Decisions.

Fortunately all my points will make this a free figure for me.

Sideshow usually has their new pre-orders up on Thursdays. So, maybe this Thursday...

Holy ****.

Do Ninja Gaiden next.

And they've proven they can do FF hair. Do FF next.

I'd love FF, but they'd probably start with any of the garbage characters from the XIII trilogy and never progress past that since sales weren't high enough.

Back