Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I never order EXs, but this is a definite. I made a custom Murasama for my PAK version.

Agreed, this made the figure change from simply being a badass purchase into an absolute must-own for me. Yeah sure, Sam is the one who owns the Murasama blade, but the fact that Raiden inherited it during the final boss battle was nothing short of amazing and I'd love to simulate that moment in figure-form without needing to steal the sword from an as-of-yet non-existent 1/6 Jetstream Sam.

Agreed, this made the figure change from simply being a badass purchase into an absolute must-own for me. Yeah sure, Sam is the one who owns the Murasama blade, but the fact that Raiden inherited it during the final boss battle was nothing short of amazing and I'd love to simulate that moment in figure-form without needing to steal the sword from an as-of-yet non-existent 1/6 Jetstream Sam.

I planned on doing a custom of it when I first heard about it, but it was great to hear that it was getting it as an EX.

I'm not getting the EX, I'll never display him with it as I'm only getting 1 figure

It'd be a bit weird having Sams weapons on my only HT Raiden, as he get's it literally at the end of the game and it isn't his signature blade. So for me it isn't really his weapon.

They should have included the FOX blade instead and not included the Rifle, such a crap accessory. Who needs a gun when your a cyborg ninja that can deflect bullets anyway?

I'm not getting the EX, I'll never display him with it as I'm only getting 1 figure

It'd be a bit weird having Sams weapons on my only HT Raiden, as he get's it literally at the end of the game and it isn't his signature blade. So for me it isn't really his weapon.

They should have included the FOX blade instead and not included the Rifle, such a crap accessory. Who needs a gun when your a cyborg ninja that can deflect bullets anyway?

I already have the PAK and Revoltech displayed with their respective signature blades, and considering how I tend to desire a more "special" treatment for my 1/6 figures, I'm definitely displaying HT's Raiden with the Murasama blade. For me, it's literally the EX or none at all in this regard.

Is the gun included the MRS-4 Rifle from Ground Zeroes? If so then this is to be used for the Jamais Vu mission look then.

If it is that then I'd definitely expect a Big Boss GZ figure, can see them just including it with this release just because they'd already made it so just threw it in.

Last edited:
Well the figure itself is for Metal Gear Rising, but the gun appears to be the Ground Zeroes one, he didn't use any weapons besides Launchers and swords in Rising.

Dont think you'd need the license to make just the gun from another game, but since that's Big Boss' GZ rifle I'm definitely expecting a Ground Zeroes announcment soon, no way they would have made it just for this.

That 300$ price cant be right! Thats as much as the diecast line and very little accessory wise. This figure cant be more than 250ish, HT isn't that crazy.

might get this i played as Raiden in ground zeroes last night it was good might pick this up depends on price.

Back