Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take this dance

ku-xlarge.gif

The only thing Is with including Sams sword and sheath with Raiden indicates to me is that they will most probably not be doing a figure of him.

Because why include his Sword and Sheath If your only going to make a figure of him anyway? they'd have to included then sword and Sheath so it either nullifies this as in fact a useless exclusive item, or rules out getting a Sam Figure

They did this with The Avengers figures. I believe Cap or BW or both had the Chitauri weapons and HT later made them so this could be the case as well. Maybe they are waiting on how this figure sells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im agreeing with you man haha

Im saying HT's makes very few ex's that are worth the effort in obtaining, but this figures ex is worth it

Oh sorry Lip I thought it was sarcasm. My mistake my friend :duff:

I like Sam's sword very much. Symbolizes the change on Raiden's purpose in fighting.

I'll not be getting the ex then, just incase.

If they make a Sam figure, I'll not use his sword and sheath with Raiden again and if it's just Raiden I'll most likely use his original blade so although it's a nice ex, seems useless really unless They definitely don't make Sam

They did this with The Avengers figures. I believe Cap or BW or both had the Chitauri weapons and HT later made them so this could be the case as well. Maybe they are waiting on how this figure sells

I'll not be getting the ex then, just incase.

If they make a Sam figure, I'll not use his sword and sheath with Raiden again and if it's just Raiden I'll most likely use his original blade so although it's a nice ex, seems useless really unless They definitely don't make Sam

you should get the ex just in case they never make sam :lol

thats because you havent unlocked all the moves and wigs and armors. once you do all that the game is crazy.
He wont even know how to fight at all if he has just started either, and its not knocking him. But he wont of even got any of the moves, primary weapons, secondary weapons or even have enough experience to actually know how to perfect perry, counter, know how to do stealth kills and which moves to block to initiate the QTE kills on a regular basis.

I actually find this game to be less repetitive the more you play it. And ive got about 140 hours on it over the ps3 western version, ps3 eastern version, 360 and PC versions.

holy crap kiva, you definitely need this figure. they should just give it to you, hahahahaha.
Thats the hope <3 I cant wait to actually get it in hand so i can push it to its limits though. I dont like some of the professional photographers who get the item early and photoshop the in hand pictures of the item to put it in the best light possible. Especially ones that have all kinds of contraptions to hold the figure in a certain pose that will photoshop out what they used to make people think the figure can do it on its own.

well, my play arts raiden can go in any pose pretty much. this thing looks like a similar build is going into it. id say itll be able to do most everything the play arts one can.

Back