Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish we can get some pics of the proto displayed in store soon. Don't they usually come up after a reveal? The promo shots look a bit distorted so it would be nice to see the figure in display to get better sense of the proportion.

I'm pretty sure a GZ Big Boss would be great from Hot Toys, at least superior to the Play arts version but I'm with Plissken on this.

i'm all in for a new Big Boss GZ if it can Articulate unlike the Snake Eater ver .

they can make spidey articulate crazy with tight clothing, while Big Boss can't do anything

I'd rather Hot Toys make a Jungle Fatigues figure of Big Boss from MGS 3, rather than another Sneaking Suit.

I'd rather Hot Toys make a Jungle Fatigues figure of Big Boss from MGS 3, rather than another Sneaking Suit.

But I don't see it happening or maybe they will surprise us I see them doing a MGS 5 Boss first.

I can hope :(. HT seems to be more interested in new licenses than going back to older ones.

I can hope :(. HT seems to be more interested in new licenses than going back to older ones.

To a point it makes sense movies figures will always have a demand but the VGM I'm not sure hot toys has confidence in it or are even aware of the demand video game related collectibles has.

Id say if raiden gets good feedback an mgs5 punished snake is more likely. and yeah the magazine scan does look like just and opportunity from KP to place an mini ad pertaining the game...

Looks awesome! Hope they also make Jetstream Sam and the Cyborg Ninja.

I haven't bought a Hot Toys in like 3-4 years. Only been collecting statues since then.

But this is just too good.

If only they could make some MGS1 figures as well....

So they mess up The Boss & Naked Snake, but get this guy right? :slap

One of the more impressive HT figures I've seen though. I want it.

Back