Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful figure. Might just be my first HT video game figure.

I hope HT gives us a couple extra pair of those foot pegs, though.

This is unexpected and awesome! I already have the black and white Play Arts Rising Raidens, but I'm thinking I'll get this because it looks great and I want to support Hot Toys' Metal Gear line.

Wow, epic pass...

Guess when they said "we're making MGS4 Raiden" it actually was "we'll feed you hope to poison your soul".

well finally something from HT i am excited to get. and hopefully since it has a prototype it won't be vapor like the other licences. also hoping articulation won't be ****.
guh why the special limited edition deal though.
and no extra red eye? c'mon HT..you can't lose out to the Revoltech.

Oh man, i hate those rubber covered joints.. id pick ugly joints over those deteriorating parts that were applied just to conceal something ugly... i can just imagine that those joints are not there at all :lol plus it restricts articulation too... BTW preorders are up at amiami! 26K yen hope the local stores here open their preorders soon
Oh god, please don't be rubber.

Oh man, i hate those rubber covered joints.. id pick ugly joints over those deteriorating parts that were applied just conceal something ugly... i can just imagine that those joints are not there :lol well aside for it restricting articulation too... BTW preorders are up at amiami! 26K yen hope the local stores here open their preorders soon

Bingo. He's a cyborg after all, no fleshy arms under there so no need yo worry about exposed joints

Looks abit like Play Arts Kai if you don't say it's a 12".

I still think Medicom did a good job with MGS4 Raiden, minus the articulation & broken handpengs it's still one of the best 1/6 mass produced out there.

This was a nice surprise :lol I didn't see this coming, its a no brainer for me! I love it.

I wish it had more accessories though... And it also comes with the GZ rifle, wonder what that means.. all I need now is Old Snake, Meryl and Liquid :drool

Now I'm sure we'll get a few figures from TPP

Last edited:
Glad they did Rising Raiden. Design bodes well for a toy. I can't wait to see who else the release

Back