Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good chance the next MG figure will be from a recent game, and not something from years ago.

I'll take an Old Snake though.

Companies only stick with relevant things now, which screws over fans of the older games wanting high end figures of them.

I mean I realize you guys like Solid Snake, but come to terms with it's not happening. I want a Master Miller, but I know it'll never be released by Hot Toys.

Companies only stick with relevant things now, which screws over fans of the older games wanting high end figures of them.

Definitely. It's not that I prefer GZ Snake over say Solid from the second game, I just think it's reasonable to assume he's next (if anyone is) because of the included rifle.

I mean I realize you guys like Solid Snake, but come to terms with it's not happening. I want a Master Miller, but I know it'll never be released by Hot Toys.

It's possibility because he's in MGSV, but I don't think it would sell very well.

Definitely. It's not that I prefer GZ Snake over say Solid from the second game, I just think it's reasonable to assume he's next (if anyone is) because of the included rifle.

I don't get why they gave him that rifle.

It's possibility because he's in MGSV, but I don't think it would sell very well.

Honestly have no interest in "Kaz" Miller, just the Hell Master.

I don't get why they gave him that rifle.

I think because of the XBox special download, you play as Raiden Rising version with the machinegun.

I would have thought if GZ was next they'd have done it before Raiden.

Unless they are going to do a Punished Snake in release for TTP.

MGS4 may well be next.

I tell you one thing, I've bought a lot of Hot Toys over the past few months and this is the first figure in a long while I'm actually excited for.

I would have thought if GZ was next they'd have done it before Raiden.

Unless they are going to do a Punished Snake in release for TTP.

MGS4 may well be next.

Didn't HT mention they are doing MGS4?

As funny as it sounds but i think a watermelon would make more sense instead of the included rifle :lol

How about a 1/6 car cut in half? :rotfl

A Hot Toys Old Snake would be pretty impressive. The only thing that worries me about figures like that is how they would approach the suit. That's why, in that regard, I would rather see them do GZ Snake, because they could approach the suit in a similar way as they did with the new Superman, Black Widow, Cap A, etc.

I wouldn't want a rubber suit like the Batmen, it could deteriorate and pose-ability would be nil.

I wouldn't want a rubber suit like the Batmen, it could deteriorate and pose-ability would be nil.

Exactly, and to be quite honest, I don't see them doing a job that much better than Medicom to warrant what they would charge. The headsculpt would be perfect though.

Exactly, and to be quite honest, I don't see them doing a job that much better than Medicom to warrant what they would charge. The headsculpt would be perfect though.

If they went with a plastic body, they could probably hide the joints fairly easily. And with this figure, they pretty much copied what PAK did to hide the joints so it's possible.

Back