Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI-RES pg 5 post# 42 (right click view image for full res)

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

I agree, it's a great figure. The headsculpt is great.

Would love to see a Jetstream Sam, that would be an impressive display, but not at the expense of an HT Snake from Ground Zeroes. What would be killer is a Ground Zeroes Snake with the additional uniform and sculpt from Phantom Pain.

Is this up for order? People have mentioned price.

As much as I would love that to happen, it never will. HT would do anything they can to sparse out their releases and make us buy another figure with minor changes. Look at their Thor 2 line.

You gotta admit though... It is a bit sad that we get this way more complicated figure before Arkham Baman. :lol

Lol not surprising. HT first and foremost want to attract the attention of the Asia market, and we all know how Asia has a hard on for robots. Raiden is robotic enough for them to get excited over. Watch, arkham knight batman will come out way before arkham city's batman. Why? Look at his new suit. It's iron bat. I love the new look and armor, but it looks enough like iron man that Asia will lose their $#!t over.

....and thanks for reminding me of the hurt I buried inside....

Where's ma arkham batman HT you bastards!!!

So...do we think HT will milk this body with a couple of color variations? Every other company seems to have done so with this character, and HT is no stranger to milking a unique body.

If they come out with the White version, then I'm gonna freak the **** out.

I can't sleep. I'm too excited with this annnouncement. I was lying in bed, went to check a few things on my phone and BAM saw this. Ugh it's 3am almost and I want to sleep BUT CAN'T!

I remember this happened in the MGS 3 figure threads, and we were both staying up :lol.

By the way, I updated the opening post with a link to the high-res pics that Centrocal posted. Thanks! :duff

I'm glad Hot Toys made this, I did put this higher on my wish list on 1/6 MGS figures many months ago simply because we know HT will take liberties when it comes to the face sculpt of the older games. This however. looks SPOT ON.

If they come out with the White version, then I'm gonna freak the **** out.

I'll freak then cry, because I'll have to have it, and this figure is gonna be speeeeeensive, let alone two of em :monkey2

I remember this happened in the MGS 3 figure threads, and we were both staying up :lol.

By the way, I updated the opening post with a link to the high-res pics that Centrocal posted. Thanks! :duff

Ugh I know! Always MGS figures :lol.

I think I'm gonna go start a new game in Rising :panic:

Thise hi-res pics :drool

We gotta post some of our favorite tracks from the game.

Can't beat this one.

I'll freak then cry, because I'll have to have it, and this figure is gonna be speeeeeensive, let alone two of em :monkey2

Ugh I know! Always MGS figures :lol.

I think I'm gonna go start a new game in Rising :panic:

Thise hi-res pics :drool

I just hope to GOD they don't plan to release the Raiden Rangers. 5 Colors would be asking just too much. It'd be better if they went to expand other VGM instead. Assassins Creed/ DMC/ Arkham Series/ Dishonored(I would love to be able to have Corvo and dat mask.)

But hell, if they want to expand the Metal Gear series as much as IM, then by all means go ahead. :drool

Back