Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great. My first 300 figure. **** you hot toys lol

i bet its so much because its a special body. its not clothes over a stock body. its completely newly designed. dude, the face is ridiculously insane. i cant wait to take it apart and mod it.

It's cool, but I don't think I'll be able to afford this one. I didn't even get MGS Snake (just kitbashed a HT head with other parts)...

Though, for some reason, I'd really love to see Jetstream Sam before even Snake. I must really love swords. :lol

It's cool, but I don't think I'll be able to afford this one. I didn't even get MGS Snake (just kitbashed a HT head with other parts)...

I bought mine for $100 on my 21st birthday. :lol
Not sure why so many people hate HT's version though. :/
I love the HS.

Yeah, a lot of people picked up the Naked Snake headsculpt and kit bashed it into something else. Did you make a camouflaged figure, by any chance?

Though, for some reason, I'd really love to see Jetstream Sam before even Snake. I must really love swords. :lol

I love swords, too - which is one of the reasons for why I enjoyed Rising so much :lol. I think Sam would be an incredible addition.

I bought mine for $100 on my 21st birthday. :lol
Not sure why so many people hate HT's version though. :/
I love the HS.

I agree, it's a great figure. The headsculpt is great.

Would love to see a Jetstream Sam, that would be an impressive display, but not at the expense of an HT Snake from Ground Zeroes. What would be killer is a Ground Zeroes Snake with the additional uniform and sculpt from Phantom Pain.

Is this up for order? People have mentioned price.

I agree, it's a great figure. The headsculpt is great.

Would love to see a Jetstream Sam, that would be an impressive display, but not at the expense of an HT Snake from Ground Zeroes. What would be killer is a Ground Zeroes Snake with the additional uniform and sculpt from Phantom Pain.

Is this up for order? People have mentioned price.

I'd rather they take on the main man Solid Snake. Or Solidus with them tentacles would be a contender to all the IM figures :lol

I'd rather they take on the main man Solid Snake. Or Solidus with them tentacles would be a contender to all the IM figures :lol

I agree, would like Solid from Metal Gear Solid 2 most of all, I was just assuming from the new game because of the rifle this figure comes with. Solidus would be an impressive piece.

Back