Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****! They will churned this out fast. Definite buy, doesn't even need to be thought about.

The EX will have Sam's sword? Stunning. :clap

1932549_218667378322036_168759073_o.jpg

I hope they don't do variants... I don't need to deal with that **** again like I did with PAK. Some of us know the pain since we own all five of them :lol

It would rule if they did a Jetstream Sam, his design was awesome.

Yeah just the regular colour is enough. I like the white design but I ain't about to drop $600 for colour variants

Well the silver lining is that Hot Toys doesn't care about their VG line, so it might just be another one and done. And even if they did do variants like with Resident Evil 5... they only did one each and that's not terrible to keep up with.

It's a possibility, it would be yet another figure that Hot Toys could make a load off of... and it's not Iron Mang.

If they do Gray Fox. I'll be the happiest man alive.

I'd have taken Gray Fox over Raiden, but begets can't be choosers

It is a possibility as a variant though, unlike Solid Snake Kojima loves Gray Fox and might use the opportunity to get a high end 1/6 done of him

If they do Gray Fox. I'll be the happiest man alive.

If have taken Gray Fox over Raiden, but begets can't be choosers

It is a possibility as a variant though, unlike Solid Snake Kojima loves Gray Fox and might use the opportunity to get a high end 1/6 done of him

I wonder if it was done, would they give us a unmasked head? Or have the regular face plate open.

Good chance the next MG figure will be from a recent game, and not something from years ago.

I'll take an Old Snake though.

Probably the figure that I've been the most excited about since I started 1/6 collecting!!! Now that the hype has kinda dwindled down I have a few nitpicks..... hair should be more silver/grayish than yellow, and the sword and sheath on the back are a tad undersized.... Hopefully all stuff they can manage to fix before release!

Back