Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt trust it just due to the 0 feedback. Everybody has to start at 0, but starting with 5 listings of a HT Raiden figure is a bit iffy
I need some damn space. Just mixing my VG lines now.

View attachment 223754

Left side reserved for inferno... back on the search. Seems to be going for around $280 atm.
Just tried to re-create your blacks pose and angle just to see what it would be like with inferno

DSCF3007_zps1b8lth9o.jpg

DSCF3011_zpsaeb4ipzy.jpg

The only thing missing is the bicep swivel, and it would be perfectly posed.

2bc79c330bb3848b4e3f42c0acfab1ba.jpg

5e398de21c238446fe40b4285f794aff.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You can turn the arms inwards and outwards at the elbow due to the ratchet going sideways aswell as up and down which makes the biceps move around

I dont quite get what you mean. So how do I get his hands closer again? It almost feels like I'm about to break the elbow trying to turn it besides up or down.

I dont quite get what you mean. So how do I get his hands closer again? It almost feels like I'm about to break the elbow trying to turn it besides up or down.

The arms ratchet sideways at the elbow ( curl the elbow up a little bit so his arms arent straight and then hold on to the bicep while at the top of his forearm you click it either left or right. picture a clock, have the fist of the arm as 12 oclock and the elbow as the center of the clock. then you can click the arm left or right like the arms on a clock clicking around the time )

DSCF2836_zpsxmz7cnkf.jpg

DSCF2842_zpszmobikae.jpg

Once you do your first click, you will be fine and will get a feel for it.

Sweeeeeeet. I love you man! No **** though

Perfection.

The ratchets really worry me though. Every click nearly gives me heart attack. Settled on 4 clicks.

To anybody who owns this figure. Is the body rubber coated like the arms or is it moulded plastic?

Thinking of purchasing a loose body to make a MGS4 Raiden.

Need some help guys. I managed to break the arm that holds the sheath for my Raiden, guys. Any idea where I might be able to pick up a replacement?

The only thing missing is the bicep swivel, and it would be perfectly posed.

2bc79c330bb3848b4e3f42c0acfab1ba.jpg

No Raiden can make that messy room look any better... but if you plan to keep him in that pose beware of the stand handle leaving a mark.

Back