Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad we are getting this i love the Sculpt she does come with alot more then most hot toys figures.

Glad we are getting this i love the Sculpt she does come with alot more then most hot toys figures.

:exactly:

Definitely, most barely come with anything anymore and she has more than Babydoll and I think this might eclipse Babydoll as the best female figure to date. I think that headsculpt never cut it terms of accuracy, minor tweaking could make this flawless.

PLEASE GIVE US A STATE OF THE ART LEON!! I am not dropping half a grand on a primitive figure.

I've been waiting for this figure for a long time. Sculpt looks a little more like RE6 than RE4, but I'm cool with it. I'll be pre-ordering on day one.

She has more of a hint of a smile than she did through any part of the game (RE:4), but it still looks like her to me.

Very, very close at least. You think her face could stand to lose some weight?

:exactly:

Definitely, most barely come with anything anymore and she has more than Babydoll and I think this might eclipse Babydoll as the best female figure to date. I think that headsculpt never cut it terms of accuracy, minor tweaking could make this flawless.

PLEASE GIVE US A STATE OF THE ART LEON!! I am not dropping half a grand on a primitive figure.

We could be getting Leon this figure will test the market to see if there is interest.
If this is sucessful we could get a re6 license who knows.

Well this is how she looks in 6. Her face is a bit different. It's not exactly like this, but closer.

tumblr_mbx019MZmN1rw2ve4.jpg

In 4, her face is a bit more slender and looks a little different. I think they made it look like this because they're going to reuse the sculpt for a RE6 version.

Ada.png

Last edited:
Seriously guys??? HT did their best to make this figure aesthetically pleasing and you guys are complaining about it being rubber body?

It HT goes with the jointed route, you guys will be saying the exposed joints are ugly.

It looks like the RE6 Ada to me (wider more Caucasian looking face)

You already got some MGS. One Arkham figure should take priority over more [insert video game here] figures.

Back