Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi-res

1330373ozpqsonqbvhovoh.jpg

1330511ac0ctbbv3icz08c.jpg

13310571qc15jz30rc61j1.jpg

133120okk4b6krt1ob5knk.jpg

133133xldkkiak6dl666a9.jpg

1331590m91qejaz1pa1r96.jpg

133211rq6u69p6j3pmm66p.jpg

133223qagh1qygtgutzzgh.jpg

133233a5yi4k06t5tqk0in.jpg

133248wt33mcmwqw9n3qtc.jpg

There are little things. (As always, and expecting there not to be is a little nutty. Lifeless eyes? It's a doll.) Her collar could be thinner. Her dress could be a deeper red. I'm not averse to improvements, but what I see is awesome.

If the grappling gun doesn't fit in her thigh holster, I'll be bummed. That's about all I can think of that could cloud my sky on this figure.

So psyched...:dance

Looks like '07 sculpt quality. Was it suppose to be a release back then and they just never did until now?

She better be at a fair price like Babydoll was.
Unfortunately through SSC..... you are likely looking at Naked Snake/the Boss' pricing...215.

Looks like '07 sculpt quality. Was it suppose to be a release back then and they just never did until now?

Announced in early April 2011.... Just developed recently

Last edited:
She is up on AmiAmi and if the relative prices of Hot Toys figures are any indication, she might end up being something like $200 :(

Looks fantastic. Love the accessories.

Yeah the figure is definitely growing on me by the minute. I'll have to snag a preorder early so I can flexpay her with ease. I wish they would make a Leon 2.0 to go with her.

Looks great, a nice little mesh of the RE6 and RE4 faces.

Hopefully they can make that RE4 Leon 2.0 pretty please!

Wow they pumped that out quick. Guess they have to prepare for re6 figures?

Well considering they didn't even have a basic unpainted prototype back during the last convention I would say the turn around was insanely quick. We never even saw magazine scans or anything.

Well, I guess that makes sense. Hot Toys probably realized that they were extremely behind this license, and decided to push out news of this figure without any teasers.

Back