Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and here she is, so why not give Arkham fans their figure? It's not like I'm saying give us nothing but Arkham. I just think that, with the multitude of RE figures, HT should give another license its shot.

...and here she is, so why not give Arkham fans their figure? It's not like I'm saying give us nothing but Arkham. I just think that, with the multitude of RE figures, HT should give another license its shot.

They have already stated that their main VGM will only be MGS and RE and only recently announced Arkham. Listen, I really want a Arkham Batman and Joker but I appreciate that they actually came through and FINALLY AFTER YEARS AND YEARS did Ada.

They were supposed to do Elias for Platoon and never did, I would put that priority over Ada and I don't even own Barnes.

And over 100$ for a headsculpt?
You can get the cian or headplay whatever it is Wesker head for $30 and looks great. the only thing it lacks is the light up eyes and its not something i ever use on the HT version. And re 4 Wesker couldnt come with much anyway unless they bundled him with a heap of random stuff. His silencer gun, maybe his spinny chair.

Well, we don't even know what the story is with those figures. They could be taking forever; they could be cancelled, but, as far as the Video Game Series goes, I think that Arkham Bats should be next.

You can get the cian or headplay whatever it is Wesker head for $30 and looks great. the only thing it lacks is the light up eyes and its not something i ever use on the HT version. And re 4 Wesker couldnt come with much anyway unless they bundled him with a heap of random stuff. His silencer gun, maybe his spinny chair.

It was just a thought on Wesker. Leon is top priority to go along with Ada.

I would like to get a Krauser as well, but would they do a transformed 2.0 version too? His mutated arm on the last figure was so inaccurate.

One Resident Evil figure that needs to be made...

Hunk.

I'm pleased for Resi fans, especially with the eternal wait, but can't help feel pissed that she's gone up for order before Charles Xavier when he was ready to go at Ani-Com yet she only had a placecard.

It was just a thought on Wesker. Leon is top priority to go along with Ada.

I would like to get a Krauser as well, but would they do a transformed 2.0 version too? His mutated arm on the last figure was so inaccurate.

One Resident Evil figure that needs to be made...

Hunk.
Im not bothered about a hunk, but id love a new Leon. Id also like a chance at a Regular Krauser figure. The current one looks great but really lacks in the articulation for obvious reasons and the price is wayyy too high. And i read a few times that Krausers arm is inaccurate with his " post transformation " look. (eventhough i owned it i did look around myself) Thats not entirely true.

When he is casual he has the look of 2 spikes on his arm,

Krauser_2.jpg

and eventhough that is the look the prototype had he does grow more spikes during the battle when he wants to use it like a Shield and also when he is about to attack. HT's is kind of there. But they really should of went with the original prototype arm as you could have it casual. The one we got is what it looked like mid-animation. So i wonder why they decided to go that route :-/ they could of even given us a choice of swap out parts given you had to assemble it anyway

Waiiit a minute. Ive just noticed that this is a "HD" line. I reallllly hope that by making that distinction it means there is to be more than Ada of games gone by. And if they are jumping on the "HD" re-releases than Re4, Code Veronica, Umbrella Chronicles & Darkside chronicles are all possible candidates. Code Veronica Claire please!

Waiiit a minute. Ive just noticed that this is a "HD" line. I reallllly hope that by making that distinction it means there is to be more than Ada of games gone by. And if they are jumping on the "HD" re-releases than Re4, Code Veronica, Umbrella Chronicles & Darkside chronicles are all possible candidates. Code Veronica Claire please!

Yeah I thought that too, Enterbay is going with "HD" for their 1/4 scales but this Ada Wong is based off the HD releases lately.

I would want a H.C.F. Wesker.

Claire Redfeild is long overdue for a decent figure. I know Dragon made one way back. Heck, if there is no Claire announcement next year I'll just get the Dragon one.

Isn't any different than Babydoll and people love that figure.
I don't care for either, but at least Babydoll has an interesting look (samurai sailor woman?). Putting the interest in the source material aside, this is just a woman wearing a fashionable dress with some guns. Might as well be "guy with suit."

She's growing on me.. I'll watch intently to see how things progress, but June is awfully far away. I'll PO her if she has an exclusive, otherwise I'll just buy her when she comes out. I do hope the HD in the title means there will be other RE4 HD figures, as well as other HD Resident Evil figures in general. A Leon 2.0 to go with Ada would be perfect, but a Darkside Chronicles Chris & Claire Redfield would be awesome too. I mean, they came out after RE4 so why not? Oh HT, make them and I promise to pretend you're perfect.

Yeah, there are just so many RE figures, especially recently. We definitely need more Batman figures; I mean Hot Toys only has the licenses to four different Batman incarnations after all. Sigh.

I don't care for either, but at least Babydoll has an interesting look (samurai sailor woman?). Putting the interest in the source material aside, this is just a woman wearing a fashionable dress with some guns. Might as well be "guy with suit."

I guess your no fan of Catwoman, Amber and Blackwidow either since they all fall into that category..

Back