Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first teaser we got was this:

adahottoys.jpg

Back in 2011.

Wow, she looks amazing. I think this might be the first Hot Toys female figure I actually want to buy. I love her face and accessories.

Last edited:
The hell are you doing here then ? Lol this isn't the alien and robot section .

I'm definitely gonna be getting this, I just hope we get an new Leon to go with her. That being said though, there is something about this figure that looks off. I can't put my finger on it though. Still an excellent looking figure though.

Just as a side note you can get Resident Evil 4 HD on Xbox 360 right now for 50% off. That means it is just ten dollars for the nicest looking version of RE4, of which also includes the Ada story from the PS2 and Wii game. Pretty sweet deal.

I love this pose. I love her legs.

The sculpt is decent. It looks as much like Ada as the HT Jill figure looked like Jill Valentine, so...whatever. I wish the eyes were more expressive, though. They are lifeless or stuck in a distant gaze, like on the majority of their female figures. It's so weird.

Nice piece of rubber ****.. I'll pass :(

Now bring us the RE6 figures please :impatient:

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed HT decided to use rubber. Really limits the posability and increases the risk of deterioration. But it's Ada so I'll bite.

At the very least I hope we get Jake, Sherry, Leon and Chris (in that order) with RE6. I'd also love to see HT make Ustanak but the likelyhood of that happening is virtually zero :( Plus even if they did, I'd hate to see the price tag on him.

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed HT decided to use rubber. Really limits the posability and increases the risk of deterioration. But it's Ada so I'll bite.

At the very least I hope we get Jake, Sherry, Leon and Chris (in that order) with RE6. I'd also love to see HT make Ustanak but the likelyhood of that happening is virtually zero :( Plus even if they did, I'd hate to see the price tag on him.

I wouldn't say it increases the risk of deterioration. I would say it all but guarantees it.

Ive had a bunch of rubber bodies and ive never had any damage with them. 3 Predaliens, 2 Grid Aliens, Dutch x 2, Chris redfield x 3, Abi whistler x 2

I know people do have problems and ive seen the pictures but ive had a good record so im not worried about my own. Ill just keep them out of direct sunlight for too long. And i wont pose it in extreme poses. Not that i will likely do that because its Ada she is majestic and moves like a feather. So ill just put her in a subtle pose and ill be happy.

I wouldn't say it increases the risk of deterioration. I would say it all but guarantees it.

Sad but true. I've been lucky with my BSAA Chris so far *knock on wood* but he is in a very basic and boring pose and I'm just dreading the inevitable day I find that his arms have cracked and are rotting away.

Back