Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if you saw it back there, but I have a Crimson Guard head on the TTM-20 and he is BULKY. What I need, but in no way athletic.

8477643598_d02cd42fb2_o.jpg

That just keeps getting better and better.
Did you get a jacket for him?

I just recieved my TTM 20 today. This TT is awesome. All the bulk of a muscle body but full articulation. Love it.

1ljw.jpg

Which bodies would you guys use for a Two Face / Harvey Dent, Gordon and Alfred? (Nolan Batman variants)

I'm thinking a TTM 21 for Twoface and a 22 for the other two. Is this the way to go?

I'm thinking a TTM 21 for Twoface and a 22 for the other two. Is this the way to go?

That's my suggestion as well. The TTM22 slim body is shorter than the regular and is fine as-is for Gordon (Oldman is 5'10"). You'll have to add some height to the TTM22 for Alfred, as he's taller than the other two characters (Caine is 6'2"). The regular body will do just fine for TwoFace in build and height (Eckhart is 6').

EDITED to make the above clearer. :)

Last edited:
:dunnowhere can I buy these I really need one to finish my custom tony stark:gah:

Hey guys, this may have been mentioned once or twice before, but does anyone know how the ttm19 neck compares to the ttm21's neck? I mean in width. Will a head meant to fit a ttm19 still fit just as well on a ttm21?

Hey guys, this may have been mentioned once or twice before, but does anyone know how the ttm19 neck compares to the ttm21's neck? I mean in width. Will a head meant to fit a ttm19 still fit just as well on a ttm21?

Some heads work. Others need the interior hole for the neck made wider.
Here are some heads on the TTM20(That would *all* work on the 19). Some look fine, others just perch on top:

IMG_3469_zps2291fc78.jpg

IMG_3468_zps58403640.jpg

IMG_3467_zps14e6261d.jpg

IMG_3466_zps90f55a72.jpg

IMG_3465_zpseb2f2618.jpg

IMG_3464_zpsec29f31a.jpg

IMG_3463_zps53e21b4d.jpg

Some heads work. Others need the interior hole for the neck made wider.
Here are some heads on the TTM20(That would *all* work on the 19). Some look fine, others just perch on top:

IMG_3469_zps2291fc78.jpg

Looks like your detolf is too hot. Clark Kent is having a sun stroke.

This may seem like a random question, but does anyone know if pants intended for a female figure can fit the slim body? I only ask because I need a pair of skinny jeans for a custom im working on, and the only pair I can find are from a female figure.

Having recently done the Bane arm swap with a TTM-20 body that I bought I'm now stuck with a TTM-20 body plus Bane's arms.

I was thinking of doing a custom figure in the future and use that body but I have no clue on who to bash.

It would be great for some people to make suggestions, I'm open to all suggestions.

I was thinking maybe a Rambo or Wolverine but the body would be to big for either of them.

If someone has any info on the best clothes to buy also because of the huge thighs that would be great too.

Having recently done the Bane arm swap with a TTM-20 body that I bought I'm now stuck with a TTM-20 body plus Bane's arms.

I was thinking of doing a custom figure in the future and use that body but I have no clue on who to bash.

It would be great for some people to make suggestions, I'm open to all suggestions.

I was thinking maybe a Rambo or Wolverine but the body would be to big for either of them.

If someone has any info on the best clothes to buy also because of the huge thighs that would be great too.

I did an arm swap from the DX10 body to a TTM19 so Hawkeye could properly nock and arrow in his bow and had a similar problem.
In any case, now i have a TTM20 body with TTM19 arms. I just stuck a military costume on it and a DX10 Arnie head. You can't see the arms with the costume on. Problem solved.

I did an arm swap from the DX10 body to a TTM19 so Hawkeye could properly nock and arrow in his bow and had a similar problem.
In any case, now i have a TTM20 body with TTM19 arms. I just stuck a military costume on it and a DX10 Arnie head. You can't see the arms with the costume on. Problem solved.

Cheers buddy.

Did normal 1/6 clothes fit the body ok?

Arnie is looking good there buddy.

Well that is one suggestion I now have so at least I know that I can use the spare body for a custom figure.

Back