Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series

Muscular body arrived today! I wonder if sideshow will keep the regular and slim bodies I ordered and send them out together?

.... would the ttm20 work for a replacement body for Dutch you think?

I'd rather have the fully articulated arms.

Muscular body arrived today! I wonder if sideshow will keep the regular and slim bodies I ordered and send them out together?
Nice! I hope BBTS gets mine in soon, really want to make my Bruce Wayne custom from the DX12, I'm gonna try using the regular body and see how that goes.

I would love a fat guy body. (I mean, aside from the one I already live inside!) Or a tall, lean body ... something more Liam Neeson-ish ... tall, without being muscular. Or a skinny body.

And neck/chest pieces for all the various kinds of bodies, including slim.

Ultimately, I really just wish HT (or somebody) would go all modular and sell a range of variously-sized body parts so we could assemble very specific bodies ourselves.

I know SHS is hoping to do this once they get up and off the ground.

My Arnold body has shipped!!!!

I should get it Friday hopefully!

Got an Arnold body last night! Looks great! Haven't taken it out the package yet, though, as I'm not sure yet what project I'll be using it for. Decisions, decisions ...

Mine came in yesterday. i was gonna use it for dutch but Im not sure the headsculpt will fit.

The body is too big for the Dutch HS.

I used a KP muscle body for my Dutch and it fits and looks great.

Is the ttm20 a direct copy of the dx10? And how much is arm articulation improved compared to the mms arnold body?

What I used the Muscle body for.

"RIGHT?"

arnold1_zpsb32b3917.jpg

"WRONG!"

arnold2_zpsa54b82b0.jpg

Dollmanron: Those are great pics! :clap So the DX10 head fits the body with no mods? That's great because I also wanted to try making a Commando or True Lies Arnold (not sure what tuxedo or suit would fit that body though).

Yeah ron that arnold looks great, nice shirt you got on him there:clap I got a couple of these coming this week, no plans atm for them, just leave them in the box til the right head sculpt comes along. I got a complete one with an extra head from monkey depot before these released. The body is great, looks nice and has tight joints, top notch hot toys:hi5:

Back