Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series

I've contacted an eBay seller I deal with for HT figures who is in HK.
They have said HT hasn't got a firm release date but that once they are released, they will be able to take orders and their price will likely be very keen.
I can report back once they are released.

Thank you :)

Hell yeah time to finally mod Thor with the advanced muscular, and Boba with the slim.

When are these getting released? Any word on price? It'll be nice not having to pay a ridiculous amount for a Arnold body.

Hell yeah time to finally mod Thor with the advanced muscular, and Boba with the slim.

When are these getting released? Any word on price? It'll be nice not having to pay a ridiculous amount for a Arnold body.

Just a word of warning. You won't be able to fit Thor's armor on Arnold's body. I have a modded Thor with t800 arms on his regular body.

I honestly don't care about recasts. Customs are illegal in the sense that they are making figures and selling them without actually getting the rights to those IPs so I find it funny when people go crazy when recasts of stuff like Rainman products go up. If a criminal commits a crime to another criminal, I say punish them both.

:exactly::goodpost::clap

I honestly don't care about recasts. Customs are illegal in the sense that they are making figures and selling them without actually getting the rights to those IPs so I find it funny when people go crazy when recasts of stuff like Rainman products go up. If a criminal commits a crime to another criminal, I say punish them both.

Yeah right...always some self righteous person who has to say something like this...you honestly want to put some one in jail for buying a recast? you don't think that is a little extreme? I am sure there are people in law enforcement who knows friends and relatives who have bought bootleg DVD's,(I don't because the quality rarely matches the real thing) do you honestly think they arrest their friends and relatives?...I don't think so....the people who buys recast are probably people who can't afford to spend a 100 for a head sculpt, do I think it is right?...probably not, but I wouldn't go as far as calling the people who buy them criminals, nor do I think they should be punished that's like calling everyone who goes over the speed limit a criminal, the definition of a criminal is someone who commits a crime, breaking the law is a crime, speeding is breaking the law, so I guess in a way most of us are criminals......but again everyone is entitled to their opinion....

maybe if the price for this resin's pieces were lower.. (original or not are piece of resin recasted)
there wouldn't be any recasted heads,in my opinion there are a lot of speculation for this piece of resin...
I could pay 80usd for a head painted not for a resin head recasted original or not...

They are available for pre-order now. The muscular one is ten dollars more. mmmmBrains posted links to the others a couple pages back:

He was asking about release date, not pre-order date.
:)

You do realize Avengers Thor is likely already on the "advanced muscular" body right? It would just be easier (and probably cheaper) to just buy that one rather than modify the Thor1 Thor.

decided to get 1 of each, that price tag is scary.

Decided to skip them altogether. Luckily, the Headplay v3 narrow shoulder rocks, and KP will be revealing their updated Heroik body soon, so that might be a good alternative to the HT muscle body. ACI's issuing an alternative to TTM19, and , though not readily available, I wouldn't be surprised if ZCWO issued their "slim" in the near future.

HT is a premium quality/premium price brand, but, to me at least, the price difference does not correspond to the difference in quality between HT's offering and that of their competitors.

Is Luke DX on that slim body or the middle one? I am holding out for these, depending on price...

Neither. He has a unique body, most similar to DX Sparrow's, but still very different from that one even.

Neither. He has a unique body, most similar to DX Sparrow's, but still very different from that one even.

Luke Body is a slim (in form & sense) (very similar to the only carded TTM (African American) slim that was released with MJ Thriller) with 1 (or two exceptions)

1. Narrow upper arms
2. Variable size (inner body) neck peg..... Then again the peg varies with every slim release carded/MMS/DX/Icon

I believe I've every slim TT HT ever produced except for MJ (10th Aniversary) Beat it.... and DX03 body...

Last edited:

They are not "recasted"(There's no such word). That would imply whomever makes them precisely copied the HT pieces by making moulds of them. And you can't do that with plastic pieces.

100% wrong. Proof's all over ebaY, bub. :wink1:

Luke Body is a slim (in form & sense) (very similar to the only carded TTM (African American) slim that was released with MJ Thriller) with 1 (or two exceptions)

1. Narrow upper arms
2. Variable size (inner body) neck peg..... Then again the peg varies with every slim release carded/MMS/DX/Icon

I believe I've every slim TT HT ever produced except for MJ (10th Aniversary) Beat it.... and DX03 body...
I was just attempting to transfer my Marty McFly custom over to the Luke body tonight, and there are two other glaring differences--the calf leg part is longer on Luke, and he's got this funky ankle peg that I don't recall seeing on any HT figure, and is totally not compatible with most of their feet.

I was just attempting to transfer my Marty McFly custom over to the Luke body tonight, and there are two other glaring differences--the calf leg part is longer on Luke, and he's got this funky ankle peg that I don't recall seeing on any HT figure, and is totally not compatible with most of their feet.

First seen with MJ Thriller and TTM10... and on some narrow TTMs, such as Tron's Kevin Flynn

Use Sideshow buck feet.

It's available now....@Toy Hunter
68970_457492920979370_1570386661_n.jpg

Back