Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the figure but I think the head should sit just a little bit higher to make the neck a little bit longer. If I place the head on top of the neck without popping it into place I think the figure looks much better. Any idea how I can secure the head in this fashion?

I feel like the torso is too short. Add a quarter inch to it and the proportions will be better. Seems like almost all the figures in this hobby are long legged with short torsos.

already used my initial four from Sideshow (2 Dexters, Map Room Indy, Punisher), got another 5 coming from Toy Anxiety (shipped boxless which saves a bit internationally).

Just got the shipping confirmation from CSC. Four buff, nude men are on their way! :yess:

hardgay.gif

:lol

I love the figure but I think the head should sit just a little bit higher to make the neck a little bit longer. If I place the head on top of the neck without popping it into place I think the figure looks much better. Any idea how I can secure the head in this fashion?

I solved my own problem! Rolled the dice and ordered a Headplay neck peg. Online pics looked a little longer than the original peg that came with the figure. The new peg IS a little longer and helps with the look of the figure (in my opinon).

Im not surprised but i wish the figure was not so plain, all the other bodies Comedian, Dastan Wolverine have some nice paintwork, freckles, body hair etc.

Id rather they put money into painting the body up nice than the stupid Jake Gylenhaal head. people usually want muscle bodies to expose.

This body looks to be the same as the Prince of Persia body minus the body hair paint.

I ordered one of these bodies from davincisiman on ebay. Has anyone ever ordered from him? I ordered on the 11th of Dec. He has never marked it as shipped and hasn't returned my messages I've sent him. I'm curious if this is usual when dealing with him. He has great feedback I just would like some feedback on this. Thanks!

This body looks to be the same as the Prince of Persia body minus the body hair paint.

:nono Not The same - the neck on the Dastan body is thicker , also the necks on the Royce body is thicker .

These new muscle bodies are the same everwhere else except the neck thickness and skin tone color

I ordered one of these bodies from davincisiman on ebay. Has anyone ever ordered from him? I ordered on the 11th of Dec. He has never marked it as shipped and hasn't returned my messages I've sent him. I'm curious if this is usual when dealing with him. He has great feedback I just would like some feedback on this. Thanks!

I ordered from him too.
I contacted him when i paid and he said his order was going to arrive later than expected.
I checked yesterday and saw that his ad says "stocked" now.
I was going to write him but a few hours later i got a notification from ebay that my order was shipped.
He's probably in the process of shipping the bodies right now.
I guess yours will be soon.

Back