Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting Indy on a TT really shows how crappy those Prometheus bodies are.

I know the original Pro on Indy was quite bad, but I thought they'd fixed the issues since then, no??

No problem. There are always a million 'obvious to veteran collectors' questions when first entering the hobby. Things will make more sense the more you get into it.

let the bodies hit the floor!!

currently moving my unfinished deadpool to this body. way more better than the TTA body. :yess:

this body is more suited for those figure hugging bashes.

No problem. There are always a million 'obvious to veteran collectors' questions when first entering the hobby. Things will make more sense the more you get into it.
Speaking of which... :blush ...how can I swap heads? I can pop Jake's head off(the peg sticks in the head) and I've got a resin head of Ash, but I don't quite see how to make the switch. I notice that there seems to be a ring in Jake's neck, is that supposed to be pulled out and transferred too?

All I know is that the body on mine is (was) so floppy that posing and futzing is absolutely maddening.
Wow, no kidding, I had to try swapping Indy over to the muscle body and he's like a marionette. It's ridiculous. :lol Looking forward to picking up a second muscle body for him, he looked so much better on Hot Toys body.

If the Ash head is a custom, there is no real answer to that. Just whatever works (ie gluing the head to the peg, or something else). But most factory made heads its just pop and swap.

Speaking of which... :blush ...how can I swap heads? I can pop Jake's head off(the peg sticks in the head) and I've got a resin head of Ash, but I don't quite see how to make the switch. I notice that there seems to be a ring in Jake's neck, is that supposed to be pulled out and transferred too?

Wow, no kidding, I had to try swapping Indy over to the muscle body and he's like a marionette. It's ridiculous. :lol Looking forward to picking up a second muscle body for him, he looked so much better on Hot Toys body.

Drilled, and insert the plug into the resin head to snap onto the balljoint or just drill it to the size of the neck to have it sit on top.

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Has anyone else received a damaged (out of package) body? One of my two came with a busted right shoulder. The entire arm is detached from the body. Anyone else?

Has anyone else received a damaged (out of package) body? One of my two came with a busted right shoulder. The entire arm is detached from the body. Anyone else?

all good from my end. i suggest you take take pictures and send it back. :[

Review at toyhaven:

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-hot-toys-ttm19-truetype-muscular.html

913_ttm19.jpg

904_ttm19.jpg

I love the figure but I think the head should sit just a little bit higher to make the neck a little bit longer. If I place the head on top of the neck without popping it into place I think the figure looks much better. Any idea how I can secure the head in this fashion?

Back