Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im thinking of using this body on my superman returns version 1 anyone know the best way to change bodies on that figure

I was going to use one of these muscle bodies but went with a TT Advanced b/c the head is going to sit too high on the neck. A member here did and I personally was not a fan of it. I think a TT Advanced will be much better for SR Superman.

But the best and only way to swap bodies is to undo the belt and take the trunks off then undo the seam at the waist. I started from the back and left some of it still stitched together at the front. Hope that helps :wave:

Shipping cost is included in each figure, elsewhere you can get it for around USD15 less than SSC's price.

I understand you can get the body cheaper at other retailers, but I don't think shipping is already included in the price, as shipping is not a set price; shipping to you wouldn't be the same price as shipping to me.

Free domestic shipping is just deducted from their profit margin, and I'm sure it evens out with shipping cheaper to those closer to California and more expensive for those farther out.

Sideshow actually messed up and charged me shipping, though they later credited me:

TrueType Body - Muscu PC 1.00 1.00 0.00 $54.99 $54.99

------------
Sub Total: $54.99
Discount: -$54.99
Freight: $10.19
Sales Tax: $0.00
------------
Invoice Total: $10.19

22.05 for two bides shipped for me. YAY rewards points.

Free with reward points and free shipping, though now I kinda regret not keeping my RW points to get a second EX Cobra Viper.

All in one box :yess: ;/

You gotta post pics of that box then! :lol

Heck yeah! Let's see that box!

Good to hear about the slimmer necks. Not everyone has a Randy Savage sized neck.

I've had some I picked up off of Ebay a for a couple weeks. The neck is the perfect size and looks normal and natural. No more bulldog neck like the previous hirsute.

It is slimmer.

swapped the body for First Blood Rambo, Rambo III and my custom Rambo II. Heads are with Elvis. :) The Rambo III head tone is darker, so I'll be sending that one to him as well. Will also work on it so it sits lower on the neck. An improvement over the rubber bodies. I'll add the scars later. :)

rambos1.jpg

rambos2.jpg

rambos3.jpg

Swapped the body for First Blood Rambo, Rambo III and my custom Rambo II. Heads are with Elvis. The Rambo III head tone is darker, so I'll be sending that one to him as well. Will also work on it so it sits lower on the neck. An improvement over the rubber bodies. I'll add the scars later.

https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad62/sideshowpics_album/rambos1.jpg
https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad62/sideshowpics_album/rambos2.jpg
https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad62/sideshowpics_album/rambos3.jpg

Congraz, looks awesome! :rock

It is slimmer.

swapped the body for First Blood Rambo, Rambo III and my custom Rambo II. Heads are with Elvis. :) The Rambo III head tone is darker, so I'll be sending that one to him as well. Will also work on it so it sits lower on the neck. An improvement over the rubber bodies. I'll add the scars later. :)

rambos1.jpg

rambos2.jpg

rambos3.jpg

I read your post about this in the Rambo thread. They look great, E! :rock When do the first two heads come back from Seb?

Do the arms lay flat to the sides of this version? I'm only thinking about picking up one to swap with Indy. The neck and the way the arms lay bug me, so if those issues are fixed I'll be picking one up.

Alright guys. I have a question for you.

I need a body for the upcoming Last Samurai Victorian Suit set. Does the Head come off this body? Never bought an individual body or a 1/6th figure before (Except for a Pre-Order I have).

This body looks like it would be a good fit for the figure.

Thanks.

Alright guys. I have a question for you.

I need a body for the upcoming Last Samurai Victorian Suit set. Does the Head come off this body? Never bought an individual body or a 1/6th figure before (Except for a Pre-Order I have).

This body looks like it would be a good fit for the figure.

Thanks.

Yes, as with all figures, the head comes off. If they didn't these nudes wouldn't be useful or sell.

P1160582.jpg

P1160574.jpg

P1160575.jpg

P1160572.jpg

Surprised how light Jake's hair is in-hand. He's almost blond. Really is an excellent likeness though.

Using the body for Indy right now. Hope I find a better use in the future.

P1160595.jpg

P1160608.jpg

Putting Indy on a TT really shows how crappy those Prometheus bodies are.

Now to contact Skiman for a new head paint...

Back