Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from him too.
I contacted him when i paid and he said his order was going to arrive later than expected.
I checked yesterday and saw that his ad says "stocked" now.
I was going to write him but a few hours later i got a notification from ebay that my order was shipped.
He's probably in the process of shipping the bodies right now.
I guess yours will be soon.

I buy a lot of parts and bodies from them with out problems!! :)

Its marked as shipped now. Thanks. I've read good stuff about him but he never returned my messages and I was starting to worry.

Okay, I feel like an idiot, but I just got my second muscle body today and really want to get farther along on my customs...but I cannot figure out how to get just the head off of the thing. How can you not pull the peg out with it? Or how can you possibly use pliers or a screw driver to manage to get the peg out of the head at that point?

Feel free to talk down to me and snicker behind my back, cause this seems like the most basic, stupid simple things to have to do..but it's beyond me. :D

Okay, I feel like an idiot, but I just got my second muscle body today and really want to get farther along on my customs...but I cannot figure out how to get just the head off of the thing. How can you not pull the peg out with it? Or how can you possibly use pliers or a screw driver to manage to get the peg out of the head at that point?

Feel free to talk down to me and snicker behind my back, cause this seems like the most basic, stupid simple things to have to do..but it's beyond me. :D

I use a small pair of curved needle nose pliers I just happen to own. But I sure a regular pair will work as well. also when you put on a new head, it works better if you place the neck peg in the body first and then put the head on.

Heat the head up with a hair dryer, or put it in hot water for a minute or so. You'll fine it easy to pull the pieces apart when the plastic is hot and starting to get soft.

It won't hurt the paint or anything. Same goes for popping any of the joints.

Got my 3 bodies from davinviciman.
I'm happy they arrived fast.
But was anxious when the i saw a simple envellope and rightfully so.
The 3 bodies were inside each were bubblewrapped but it was not enough for one who got damaged :(
Heard only good thing about the seller so i hope he can help out.

Save for that the bodies are great, joints are very firm on all the upper part (bit scared to break them). Knees are ok. The seam on the ribs that attach the chest is quite visible.

I realize that the thing i need the most in these bodies are the arms. I don't have a lot of bare chested figure. Would be cool that HT had a spare part store, be able to buy, arms, legs and such for customs.

The 3 bodies were inside each were bubblewrapped but it was not enough for one who got damaged :(

What was damaged on your figure?

Quick question here--if I were to attempt to switch out the muscle arms of this figure with another Truetype body (either narrow shoulder or broad shoulder version), would it work?

Yep. You should be able to. You just have to remove the rubber upper torso of this to get to the shoulder joints to be able to unscrew them.

Quick question here--if I were to attempt to switch out the muscle arms of this figure with another Truetype body (either narrow shoulder or broad shoulder version), would it work?

You mean taking the muscle arms off the ttm19 and putting it on a truetype narrow type body? If so, I did this once. The arms are attached to the body with screws. I took a small screw driver and sort of pry open the rubber part thats around the socket until I was able to reach the screws and unscrewed them off. Pain in the ass but it worked and didn't do damage to the rubber torso. Only thing was that the insides of the regular truetype was a bit different, so I had to open that torso up and dremel away some pieces down so that that arms socket parts can lay flat and fit in just right. Then closed everything back up.

Thanks. Yeah, the thing Papito is talking about is what I am worried about, since I don't have real dremel skills. I've taken bodies apart for customs before, but was hesitant to do so with one of the newer muscle bodies until I was reasonably confident they would be compatible. I'll probably give it a shot soon.

Thanks. Yeah, the thing Papito is talking about is what I am worried about, since I don't have real dremel skills. I've taken bodies apart for customs before, but was hesitant to do so with one of the newer muscle bodies until I was reasonably confident they would be compatible. I'll probably give it a shot soon.

Don't worry, I don't have any skills with the dremel either:lol. Just be very patient and take you sweet time.

Heard only good thing about the seller so i hope he can help out.

I bought some bodies from headplay through eBay and they were sent in envelopes loose just bubble wrapped like that. Luckily they weren't damaged but I was let down. That's ridiculous to send figures in a plastic envelope. :cuckoo:

I bought some bodies from headplay through eBay and they were sent in envelopes loose just bubble wrapped like that. Luckily they weren't damaged but I was let down. That's ridiculous to send figures in a plastic envelope. :cuckoo:

Me too got a body from Headplay in a letter...
Davinciman was cool enough to refund me part of my damaged muscular body, still need to buy another one tho...

ordered one from SS today....$49 shipped after I used $5 in reward points and free shipping came with it...

Thanks for the heads up. Reminded me I had reward points and the free shipping got me this for:
ITEM(S) ORDERED: (1) Hot Toys TrueType Male Body - Muscular (Caucasian) 12-inch Figure
Item Number: 901526
Price: $54.99
This item Qualifies for FREE Domestic Shipping*
Order Subtotal: $54.99
Reward Points Discount: $(21.75)
**Please note - since you used Points on this order, you will not receive points for placing this order.
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $2.41
Grand Total: $35.65
:yess::1-1:

Back