Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about switching my HT Ezio over to a muscle body. Does anyone know how much bigger the muscle bodies are compared to the regular or narrow shoulder TT's? I know the arms are bigger for sure, but what about the body?

I am thinking about switching my HT Ezio over to a muscle body. Does anyone know how much bigger the muscle bodies are compared to the regular or narrow shoulder TT's? I know the arms are bigger for sure, but what about the body?
Just so you know the TT-19's upper arms have the same width as the TT-18's.IMO i like the way the advanced looks with clothes on better than the TT-19.I think so anyway!:wink1:
What's up Ski!:wave

If only it came with thigh bulkers I'd say it would trump the advanced.

Not complaining though since it's purpose is to show off the upper torso.

Hi, is there any tutorial in switching the TT19 arms to a narrow shoulder or an advance tt?

You can remove it. Its glued on, but it is possible to slice through the glue. But you can actually remove the arms by pushing the shoulder joints as forward as possible and removing the screw in the shoulder blade from behind. Its hard but doable.

A tint more? Is it an obvious difference? Say the skin tone of the Indy head would look obviously mismatched with the TTM-19?

A major warning in relation to this figure - the rubber chest is very susceptible to staining.

I bought this black jumpsuit:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/mc0037-man...ultDomain_0&hash=item5ae5835f71#ht_3234wt_908

I put the jumpsuit on for about 5 minutes, then took it off. The rubber chest was noticeably and permanently stained. The jumpsuit is pretty decent quality, along the lines of a dragon or Hot Toys item - i.e. it doesn't seem cheaply made or anything (and is black fabric, i.e. not apparently dyed.)

The custom I am doing is supposed to be a bit beat up/dirty (in tank top) so I think I can still use this body, but if it was intended for a "clean" bare shirt custom, I'd be in trouble.

The rubber must instantly wick the color from certain fabrics. I assumed it was just black fuzz/tiny fibers on the chest, but it was actually staining that I have been unable to remove with just a damp cloth. Pretty unbelievable that it could happen that quickly. I've seen staining on Enterbay GOD Bruce Lees, but that outfit would have been on the figure for weeks or months at least - this was MINUTES.

Anyone have any ideas for how to remove these types of stains? I've heard baking soda paste shouldn't damage the rubber, but this staining is in there pretty strongly.

Last edited:
Have you tried rubbing alcohol to remove the stains?

The staining happened to me. Stupid idiot I forgot to wash and rinse the black shirt. I "always:gah:" do this to any new clothes I put on my figures. Especially if it's a body such as the TTM-19 where it's designed to have some flesh exposed. I put the black shirt on just to see what it would look like and it looked good until I took the shirt off and all the torso, back and front, neck, and arms were all stained. It's not a complete loss since I have no real plans for this specific body.

Acetone works to some degree. It will leave the plastic portions shiny such as the arms and abdomen. I was able to remove it completely from the arms since it's a harder plastic. I gingerly used it on the softer rubber parts. I've used it before on rubber pieces, but didn't want to push my luck on this one. Was able to remove it from the neck completely. I know if I work at it I would be able to completely remove the staining from the rest of the body. I just don't know how the long-term affect will be, so I'll leave it be.

Back