Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the first show they've ever had like this? It's making Ani-com look like chump change. The size of that booth has me confident that they'll have plenty of other stuff on display, along with Star Wars and Marvel.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418905832.449671.jpg

Looks like cap will be there as well! My poor wallett

PLEASE... don't show Hulk. I already have too many to buy.

I'm gonna get the Cap... and the IM...

*shudder*

Please don't make the other figures look awesome. Ultron and HB are going to leave me in the poor house as is.
That's my fear as well. I have enough reward points to knock HB down to Mark 43's price if it's around the $700 price range, but if all the others are great it will still hurt financially.

I never sell my old versions or current figures so I don't get help that way.

I'm already budgeted for 16 AOU figures

Cap, Iron Man 43, 44, 45, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Ultron, 1, Prime, Ultron, Ultron Drone, Avengers Drone and Hawkeye

BRING IT ON!!!!
im-ready.gif

Yeahhh CAPP!! I'm hoping we'll see Mark 45 (if there really is one) there too!

Well, they made 14 different figures for the 1st Avengers movie. Its safe to say, they'll make @ that many, if not more for Age of Ultron. And the fact that they have already put the first AoU figure up for PO MONTHS before the film, and @ 4 months earlier than usual, it probably safe to say they will make every character possible.

doubt it, no one even knows what it looks like

yeah, i was thinking if there really was another armor it shoulda been revealed by now.

the mark 7 was quite prominent in the avengers posters as i recall...so kinda skeptical about the 45...although it'd be great if there really were one!

I'm already budgeted for 16 AOU figures

Cap, Iron Man 43, 44, 45, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Ultron, 1, Prime, Ultron, Ultron Drone, Avengers Drone and Hawkeye

BRING IT ON!!!!
im-ready.gif

:yess:

the 44 is presumed to be hulkbuster, and the 45 rumors started because of this snippet from LEGO's AoU Catalog.

https://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80...4/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-16-at-4.15.34-PM.png

not sure if that was intended to depict 43, or if there really will be a 45...

I do remember seeing that picture and remembering thinking to myself it was just the 43, but looking at it closer, it does seem to be a little different. The helmet especially. It kind of looks like Mark 5 but with gold instead of silver.

Brainiac said:
This board and thread is gonna EXPLODE in the next 24hrs

I might log out for a few days

No doubt. I am actually genuinely excited to see what comes out of this. And sweating too, I'm sweating!

Back