Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Thanos would be taller than Hulk

Who knows anymore? Comic Hulk is usually just over 7 feet tall and Thanos is 6-7. But the movies...and the HT Avengers line...have played around with the heights.

Avengers Hulk was probably a couple of inches too tall. That's why I hope if HT does an AoU Hulk, it's scaled down a little.

Who knows anymore? Comic Hulk is usually just over 7 feet tall and Thanos is 6-7. But the movies...and the HT Avengers line...have played around with the heights.

Avengers Hulk was probably a couple of inches too tall. That's why I hope if HT does an AoU Hulk, it's scaled down a little.

and it should be, thats my main gripe with the first Hulk, it was out of proportion and too tall

I'm hoping AOU Hulk is a completely different looking Hulk that we saw in the first movie. I never did care for not only his size but the head sculpt.

I'm hoping AOU Hulk is a completely different looking Hulk that we saw in the first movie. I never did care for not only his size but the head sculpt.

Yeah head needs improving..... also this is probably just me but I think Hulk needs to be seamless, at least in the upper body, just like Drax
hulk-sad.jpg

I'd gladly sacrifice poseability for a good looking seamless figure. Even if it reduces it to statue status

Agree 100%, the only reason I don't have Hulk.

I don't want Thanos to be Hulk big really tho, I love in the comics when he's just a bit bigger than "normal" heroes i.e.
View attachment 152567
I hope in the MCU he's slightly smaller than the Hulk. He shouldn't rely on his size or physique so has no need to look like the Hulk size wise. He's a master strategist imo, I just hope he's portrayed that way.

Agree 100%, the only reason I don't have Hulk.

I don't want Thanos to be Hulk big really tho, I love in the comics when he's just a bit bigger than "normal" heroes i.e.
View attachment 152567
I hope in the MCU he's slightly smaller than the Hulk. He shouldn't rely on his size or physique so has no need to look like the Hulk size wise. He's a master strategist imo, I just hope he's portrayed that way.

Yes! Based solely on your avy and sig, you're going to be very happy in a few days. :lol

Yes! Based solely on your avy and sig, you're going to be very happy in a few days. :lol

I truly hope so, I'm still hesitant to believe the Thanos figure is real until I see it.

U-7 is very close to achieving his Ultimate figure collecting goal :lol

Hopefully! If all goes my way then in a year or two I will be happy with my 2 figure collection! Until Infinity War when he'll come with the Gauntlet! :lol

I still want other figures, but NONE will make me as happy as those two if they are as I imagine. I am ready for this weekend!

Is there a specific time on Friday they'll b ready to preorder?
The only figures that will be on PO will be Boba, Mark 43, Groot and Tony.

Budget Stark posted on FB saying that he'll have videos up on Hulkbuster, Thanos, Ultron etc after Friday.

I know prices are insane but they also announce POs with plenty time...so you have time to come up with the funds...if you are good managing money and with the months of time before your card gets charged, by the time they do charge it you shouldn't feel much of a dent in your pockets...what sucks is trying to play catch up on some of the older classic figures

Here we go..

You can see that they have booths dedicated to Star Wars and Age of Ultron in the back under their banner.

1904153_738476562894631_6122122025552736464_n.jpg

Are people 100% sure that they will be showing Hulk Buster, Thanos, Ultron, etc? A lot can be lost in translation from the article. I mainly don't want to get my hopes up.
For the Avengers they slowly trickled images of figures in production, after the movie premiered.
Though I will be pleasantly surprised if they do show them.

Are people 100% sure that they will be showing Hulk Buster, Thanos, Ultron, etc? A lot can be lost in translation from the article. I mainly don't want to get my hopes up.
For the Avengers they slowly trickled images of figures in production, after the movie premiered.
Though I will be pleasantly surprised if they do show them.
There's an entire booth dedicated to Age of Ultron. So unless if they decided to do that just for Mark 43 alone, it's a sure bet that they'll have Ultron and Hulkbuster. Maybe even more.

Back