Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as new armors go, it seems the only design that wasn't thrown at us in Iron Man 3 was stealth armor, ala the comics:

IM152.jpg

And Tony actually did mention a possible new stealth armor when he was talking to the kid in Iron Man 3--the kid brought it up and Tony thought it was a good idea. It seems to me that stealth armor would be a much more logical armor variant than half of the stuff we got from Iron Man 3, and I'm hoping to see it some time.

INDEPENDENCE-DAY-SPEECH.jpg

" In less than 24 hours, photographers from halfway around world will begin taking pictures from the expo floor, ANd we....are going to see Hulk Buster! HT will be launching the largest product they have ever produced and successfully brought to retail in the history of the company. Hulk Buster.....those words should have new meaning for us all today, we can not bicker over the price anymore. The time has come to witness the awesomeness and once seen, we will know it must be had. Perhaps its fate that the holiday season is upon us and we are once again waiting to pre-order an Iron Mans.........not from the House Party Protocol, not a repaint or a re-issue.......But the biggest God damn, mother of all Iron Mans to end all Iron Mans! We are waiting for our right to collect a grail piece. To own. And should we be victorious, this day will no longer be known as Toy Soul 2014, but the day collectors declared 'We have waited long enough!' We will not speculate unendingly into the night. We will not let the thread devolve into yet another flame war...We are going to collect! Today we celebrate Hulk Buster Day!" :panic:

Yeah, I am not on the HB train as mark 43 or 42 will be my one and only IM figure. But I understand looking for your grail piece. Mine was the 89 Batmobile. I really want to see if they are going to do another Hulk and the rest of the wave. Maybe they will do a T'Chaka:pray:

Back