Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They posted a photo of 10 new generic stands on the facebook page and fury was one of them. So they must be doing him.

I don't recall seeing fury on that promo. There where ten if I call correct...

1. Iron man
2. Hulk
3.cap
4. Thor
5. Quick silver
6. Scarlet witch
7. Vision
8. Ultron
9. Hawkeye
10. Black widow

I may be wrong as I'm doing this from memory without seeing the image. But I don't recall fury being on it

I don't recall seeing fury on that promo. There where ten if I call correct...

1. Iron man
2. Hulk
3.cap
4. Thor
5. Quick silver
6. Scarlet witch
7. Vision
8. Ultron
9. Hawkeye
10. Black widow

I may be wrong as I'm doing this from memory without seeing the image. But I don't recall fury being on it

Concurred... the pic:
10921621_845621848833140_6526497988602121809_o.jpg

As much as it would be nice to see an updated Fury headsculpt theres not much else they can add to warrant a new figure since his outfit has been virtually the same in every movie and he would have zero accessories. Unless ofcourse Hot Toys decided to add a fake beard and sunglasses or maybe a hospital bed from Winter Soldier lol. Who knows, maybe they'll make a 2 pack with Alexander Pierce

Here's a labelled version
10922743_1611973662359045_7932844900166712854_o.jpg

The one labled banner I think says hulk. We have seen hulk already. No banner. And that plate looks like it's four letters. The top says avengers. I can't seem to blow it up and get a great clear look to be sure. But I am fairly confident it says hulk not banner

The one labled banner I think says hulk. We have seen hulk already. No banner. And that plate looks like it's four letters. The top says avengers. I can't seem to blow it up and get a great clear look to be sure. But I am fairly confident it says hulk not banner
It says HULK... but realistically the crotch grabber as shown would not be able to support the HULK...

Also the Iron Man label..... HT has never used that... It's either Mark. ...... or Tony Stark....

You are probably right... I just found that, its not my image :dunno

It says HULK... but realistically the crotch grabber as shown would not be able to support the HULK...

Also the Iron Man label..... HT has never used that... It's either Mark. ...... or Tony Stark....

I'm not sure if the image was meant to be taken literal or not. As in those are the exact bases coming with the figures. Since we have seen the 43 comes with an ultron drone base. I think it was just done as a neat promo photo to announce what figures they had planned. A

As for hot toys not using iron man on the name plate. Again see above. Also, since hot toys made that stand and the original photo they have used it at least once. But again, I think it was just meant as a neat photo to show some upcoming figures without revealing any spoiler type stuff like vision.

Back