Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get an Iron Man Mk VII preview, that would seal my avengers purchases and focus on TDKR.

so this is just my opinion... but I think the new Thor head sculpt doesn't look as much like Hemsworth as their version one. On the other hand, I think the new Captain America one is infinitely better than their first release. Not sure what to expect for Widow, I do hope she has a stronger likeness to Scarlet than the Iron Man 2 and Spirit figures. I think Yulli is sculpting her though so i'm not too worried. :)

Four avengers figures up for pre-order so far and I'm only set to get two right now.

Hawkeye and Fury.

The CA fig looks great, but I own the original release and with the USO/Rescue version coming up I think that a third CA might be a bit much.

The Thor figure looks too similar to the one I already own to justify a purchase.

I passed on the original BW so I might pick this one up and obviously the HULK is a must.

so this is just my opinion... but I think the new Thor head sculpt doesn't look as much like Hemsworth as their version one. On the other hand, I think the new Captain America one is infinitely better than their first release. Not sure what to expect for Widow, I do hope she has a stronger likeness to Scarlet than the Iron Man 2 and Spirit figures. I think Yulli is sculpting her though so i'm not too worried. :)

I sincerely hope you're right. For all the hype over Kojun, I think Yulli's a much safer pair of hands.

There is no question that I want them all. And I still pray for a Maria Hill. She is slated for like 9 movies so why not?!!

Fury will be my last figure. I still haven't ordered him. I will, but just not right now, unless sales go through the roof and he's about to sell out.

So far I'd rank the HT Avengers figures as;

1- Captain America
2- Hawkeye
3- Nick Fury
4- Thor

If Black Widow turns out to be a pile of ____ as well I reckon I'll just pick up Cap, the Mark VII (as surely they can't ____ up Ironman given their experience with the character) and Hulk. Shame because I do like the Hawkeye figure but it's a sacrifice I'd have to make if Widow comes out crap (as I suspect she may) :(

Honestly thus far I'm loving Fury, Cap and Hawkeye, massively stoked to see Mk VII and Hulk and hopeful for Widow (especially if Yulli's on sculpting duties).

Just that Thor sculpt that's souring this line for me. :monkey2

Also, in case anyone is interested, I'd personally chew my own arm off to get hold of a decent Maria Hill figure.

So, Hot Toys. If you're interested in one arm, slightly chewed, you know what to do...

Also, in case anyone is interested, I'd personally chew my own arm off to get hold of a decent Maria Hill figure.

So, Hot Toys. If you're interested in one arm, slightly chewed, you know what to do...

I'm with you. I really, really want one.

I'm with you. I really, really want one.

Me as well! She was pretty damn awesome! And HOT! :naughty

Major Spoiler: Do NOT read if you haven't seen the film!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Me as well! She was pretty damn awesome! And HOT! :naughty

Major Spoiler: Do NOT read if you haven't seen the film!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I figured the same! Especially since I read something about her having signed for like 9 movies or something... Not sure if it's true and where I read it for that matter...
But if it is, then we just have to get a figure of her eventually, right?... Right?

Back