Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a Hulk figure from Hot TOys. People we all know this will sell out in 30 minutes, recession or not, it will sell out very quickly.

Can anyone afford all of these figures if they were be released close to eachother? One figure every quarter cripples some people.

Sideshow now has a pretty awesome Flex Pay system that will allow you to spread out the costs of these figures over many months. It's my only hope to afford HT's Hulk.

I can't possibly imagine we are seeing preorders for all seven figures between now and May. I would imagine these are released over the next 18 months or two years. I think based on their track record on licenses that involve an ensemble that want to reassure people who want the whole team they are safe to start out buying the initial releases and that they are committed to producing all seven. My guess is the Hulk will be a little while because its a new body type and they want to get it just right. I think about how long it took for Jake Sully to come out after the announcement.
Even if a few of these are a year away HT is sitting in a good spot. It's very likely Iron Man 3 will feature the Mark VII suit and I can imagine Thor going through costume changes between the Avengers and Thor 2. A lot of the character designs we are getting in the Avengers could like be representative of what they will look like in their next film outings.
Besides that I don't want to figure out how I would buy them all at once.

Can anyone afford all of these figures if they were be released close to eachother? One figure every quarter cripples some people.

Depends how close and the desire behind it. Personally I want the full line-up so everything else gets backburnered although I can see those who collect multiple lines feeling the pinch.

:exactly:

I already have my 1 and only client lined up. She pays well.

funny-gif-Nathan-Fillion-Castle.gif

Back