Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's clear to me that Hot Toys is going to wait until Batman and the Joker are both made available to put the Batmobile up for order. That "advertisement" for the Batmobile on the Batman box is blatantly obvious. Hot Toys is basically saying, okay, you bought the Batman figure, now you GOTTA buy the Batmobile for him. We gave ya the communication remote!

I expect a preorder for it soon, probably when Joker starts to ship. They're probably going to try and capitalize on the hype to try and sell it. Probably make it seem like the Batmobile is this must have companion piece for Batman. The ultimate "accessory".

It will be mine, please though Hot Toys, go easy on the price. Thankfully, I'll have plenty of reward points (especially with Batman and Joker on order) with Sideshow to knock off a few bucks. That, with combined shipping should even it out a bit.

:goodpost: :exactly: :lecture

Surprised to see an advertisement for the upcoming Batmobile on the box of DX-09. Yeah, that's the only reason to consider.:monkey1 Even w/o that ad, I'd still get this beast.:yess:

Even if by some small miracle the thing's affordable, there's still the question of where one would put it. Short of a custom-made coffee table like that one dude did with his Tumbler, it'd be too wide and long for any shelf.
Yeah, that's right.

I'd love the HT one, but I'm happy to get the Hot Wheels 1:18 version (still don't have it) - which is great anyway, & display Keaton next to IT in a Detolf cabinet.

Even if by some small miracle the thing's affordable, there's still the question of where one would put it. Short of a custom-made coffee table like that one dude did with his Tumbler, it'd be too wide and long for any shelf.

Let's admit it. As absolute freaks that we are, if it is "affordable", Asking whether to buy because we may not have space is not realistic. Because in the end if we have to we would put it in our beds and sleep on the floor or on our dining table and eat standing up, we would.:rotfl

Let's admit it. As absolute freaks that we are, if it is "affordable", Asking whether to buy because we may not have space is not realistic. Because in the end if we have to we would put it in our beds and sleep on the floor or on our dining table and eat standing up, we would.:rotfl

:exactly: or put up a tent outside and sleep there. :lol

I guess we will know what the price range will be soon, since the tumbler relaunch was announced for preorder at the hot toys community facebook page.

If I've found space for the Millenium Falcom from Hasbro, I will found a little more space for Batmobile, even if I have to pack away Solo's ship.

If the price for the Tumbler rerelease is true and it's about 2980 HKD (about $400 USD), this '89 Batmobile shouldn't be that much more.

Kind of strange that we still haven't seen spec/pics preorders for this yet.

I'm not going to get excited but if that's true, that's a great price. I thought for sure it was going to be twice as much as that.

If it's $400, void is going to have to eat his custom Joker's sock or vest :lol

If it's $400 I'm buying 2, especially if Sideshow offers free shipping.

What I'll do with a second one? I DON'T KNOW. :lol

If the price for the Tumbler rerelease is true and it's about 2980 HKD (about $400 USD), this '89 Batmobile shouldn't be that much more.

Kind of strange that we still haven't seen spec/pics preorders for this yet.
There'd be markup involved for shipping the giant things over here, plus the Nicholson tax on the Burton Batmobile. But given how much simpler this is than the Tumbler in terms of assembly and molding, it should be a wash.

If it's $400 I'm buying 2, especially if Sideshow offers free shipping.

What I'll do with a second one? I DON'T KNOW. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Love it :rock

Are you married D?

Let me tell ya.....my wife has asked me 15 x already this week were i'm placing the Tumbler and 89 so that it will be safe from the 4 year old.

I have no ____ing idea :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back