Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't go a dollar over $500. At the end of the day this thing is a toy car and even at that price I am paying way more than I should be.

:clap :exactly: :clap :goodpost: :clap

I won't feel "trapped" into buying this by getting the figures, they're beautiful in their own right and the Batmobile is icing on the cake, not a necessity. I'd like the Batmobile as well, but not so much that I'm going to screw myself financially to get it... $500 is the high end of reasonable for a toy car, in my book.

I think they are trapping people by letting them by the figures first, so when the car comes out overpriced, people will feel compelled to buy it just to complete the set. I PO'ed the set but if this goes over 500 I will re-sell it at a later date.

How are they trapping people? Wouldn't 99% of you be buying the figures anyway?

How many people don't want Keaten Batman unless he stands next to the car?

:lol really?

They lost a bundle on the Tumbler, that retailed for about $400 if memory serves, and that was a few years ago when most figures were $150 which means this'll be more than that was and with current HT pricing it'll be even more, with Iron Monger being $480 you really think this'll retail for less than $600? I'm betting about $600-800

It's obvious that a ton of R & D and engineering went into Iron Monger and he is massive as figures go, with light-up features, tons of small moving parts and a partial figure of Jeff Daniels inside. I think the Batmobile should realistically retail for a tiny bit more than Monger.

It's obvious that a ton of R & D and engineering went into Iron Monger and he is massive as figures go, with light-up features, tons of small moving parts and a partial figure of Jeff Daniels inside. I think the Batmobile should realistically retail for a tiny bit more than Monger.

Jeff Daniels played in IM ? :panic::panic::panic:

I think they are trapping people by letting them by the figures first, so when the car comes out overpriced, people will feel compelled to buy it just to complete the set.
Bingo. That or they want to get caught up on all of their delayed figures first.

Iron Monger and he is massive as figures go, with light-up features, tons of small moving parts and a partial figure of Jeff Daniels inside.

"Tony Stark built this INNA CAVE! With a box of SCRAPS!"

Jeffdanielsfilm.jpg

_______

So true, and since I just canceled Batman I don't need this.

Pass on canceled fail preorder.

I don't get what's so sunny about someone canceling an order?

Aren't most of you adults?

Let me add some too I guess :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I don't get what's so sunny about someone canceling an order?

Aren't most of you adults?

Let me add some too I guess :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Don't think it gets sunny when someone cancels :lol might rain though

Yeah, it's clear to me that Hot Toys is going to wait until Batman and the Joker are both made available to put the Batmobile up for order. That "advertisement" for the Batmobile on the Batman box is blatantly obvious. Hot Toys is basically saying, okay, you bought the Batman figure, now you GOTTA buy the Batmobile for him. We gave ya the communication remote!

I expect a preorder for it soon, probably when Joker starts to ship. They're probably going to try and capitalize on the hype to try and sell it. Probably make it seem like the Batmobile is this must have companion piece for Batman. The ultimate "accessory".

It will be mine, please though Hot Toys, go easy on the price. Thankfully, I'll have plenty of reward points (especially with Batman and Joker on order) with Sideshow to knock off a few bucks. That, with combined shipping should even it out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back