Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a year and sell it for 1 Billion dollars!

dr-evil.jpg

Curious as to which we'll see first:89 or the Tumbler? Hopefully, they're spaced far enough that I can use my reward points on one.

Curious as to which we'll see first:89 or the Tumbler? Hopefully, they're spaced far enough that I can use my reward points on one.

Either for me, I just want it now.... To unbox it... And smell it.:panic:

Is that wrong:lol

I think because the 89 car is longer, the price will also be longer. :lol

I don't believe the batmobile will be $400 either (but I hope). The tumbler is a re-issue whereas the mobile is from scratch (R&D cost etc) will make it more costly.

That said by the time tumble hits western shore, it will retail more than $400 (perhaps $450).

I think they ought to start a Collector's club, upon purchasing both the Tumbler and the 89 Batmobile, we get a discount, and they can even give us membership cards:
GothCard.jpg

:yess::yess::yess:

I think they ought to start a Collector's club, upon purchasing both the Tumbler and the 89 Batmobile, we get a discount, and they can even give us membership cards:
GothCard.jpg

:yess::yess::yess:

Like if you buy both cars they'll sell you any 1/6 Batman figure at 20% off and a free Imax screening of TDKR. :yess:

hope and :pray: the prices are right or close ...if so OWNED !:rock now I gotta go return some video tape's :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezQLP1dj_t8&feature=related[/ame] This batmobile will realy tie the room together......

I'm keeping to this estimate of $500

@kairus1 Thanks! We found out the Batmobile will be around $500 but don't know about the Iron Monger. If we find out we'll let you know. -Wendy :) HotChixCoolToyReview 5 months ago

if the price of regular hot toys 1:6 scale figures went up then wouldn't the 89 batmobile go up as well? assuming it cost the same as the tumbler to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back