Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it is around $500, I'll probably get it....so now I will start looking for some piece of furniture to display it on..

I will ask it again...

Any of you will be brave enough to try to sit down Batman inside it?

I will ask it again...

I'd try it maybe once just to see what he looks like and take some photos. I wouldn't leave him in there though. Whats the point in hiding a figure.

I'd try it maybe once just to see what he looks like and take some photos. I wouldn't leave him in there though. Whats the point in hiding a figure.

Maybe they'll surprise us with a seated Batman to put in there...

I'll try and fit him in there. Doesn't matter if he fits, cause I'm gonna display him outside it anyways.

I will ask it again...

I Sure will and take pics for you.....IT say's on the box of the Keaton batman specialy designed for batman ..I 'LL even put the new Bale batman in for you...If CAN afford and not a out of my price range....It's already DONE....

Last edited:
Where's our Batmobile HT :tap

picture.php

I Sure will and take pics for you.....IT say's on the box of the Keaton batman specialy designed for batman ..I 'LL even put the new Bale batman in for you...If CAN afford and not a out of my price range....It's already DONE....

After the first pictures, I'm afraid to break batsuit if I try to sit Batman inside :slap

if break's he's defective and will ask for another right away..They are made to fit inside ...I just hope can close canopy of the batmobile with him inside..but sure they thought about that..THE real question can i find a lazy susan turntable for the car, for the batcave....

WITH all the news wouldnt be suprised if see po today or very near future of tumbler and batmobile at same time...

I will ask it again...

Soooo, are people going to put Batman inside the Batmobile just for the heck of it and to take a few pics? I can't fathom that anyone is going to take a beautiful figure like 89 Bats and then stuff him inside the Batmobile for long-term display? Or are there folks who want to do this? I'm genuinely curious now...

WITH all the news wouldnt be suprised if see po today or very near future of tumbler and batmobile at same time...

Wait, what? HT isn't going to offer the Batmobile and the tumbler (I'm assuming for TDKR) in the same time frame - are they?? I'm 100% in for the Batmobile, if the price is within reason. I wouldn't want the tumbler if HT only offers a desert camo repaint, but if they also re-release it in black, I could be tempted to try to get one. The thing I'm most hoping HT will re-release, though, is the Batpod! Would look cool with Selina Kyle stealing a ride.

Wait, what? HT isn't going to offer the Batmobile and the tumbler (I'm assuming for TDKR) in the same time frame - are they?? I'm 100% in for the Batmobile, if the price is within reason. I wouldn't want the tumbler if HT only offers a desert camo repaint, but if they also re-release it in black, I could be tempted to try to get one. The thing I'm most hoping HT will re-release, though, is the Batpod! Would look cool with Selina Kyle stealing a ride.

Heeeellooooooooooo!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150479731817344.360419.58690437343&type=1

I will ask it again...

Yeah, if I like the price and buy the car, I'll be sure to put Batman in it for a few pictures and just to see what it looks like.

But not for long-term display. Standing outside the car like in the 89 movie promotion photos is the way to go for me.

Of course Batsy will get a chance to sit behind the wheels of his ride, although it'll be a very very short ride - some quick snaps and that's it. Unless I'll go nuts and get a batman just for sitting...aka one which rubber(?) suit is allowed to crack...

I just thought of something.

What if Hot Toys waits and releases this with the Returns line? :horror

I can't see them having two Batman vehicles out so close to each other. :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back