Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furley_Ghost

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screen shots from P!tu's video! Make sure you thank him for his awesome video.
1bmm.jpg

1bmmm.jpg

1bmmmm.jpg

1bmf.jpg

1bmb.jpg

1bmi.jpg

On display, pics from Facebook:
bbbmmm.jpg

bbbmmmm.jpg

bbbmmmmmmm.jpg

bbbmmmmm.jpg

Last edited:
maby its a little bit selfish but I hope HT doesn't create a Batmobile or Batwing. :p

because HT will make a very great looking Batmobile and Batwing for sure and for 1/4 of the price of the Toynami versions.

That would make me think about if I have made the right choice of buying the Toynaimi versions.

If I hadn't bought the Toynami versions. then the news of that HT is making a Tim Burton Batmobile and Batwing would be one of the best things to hear.

Mmm another big vehicle for display. I'll take one thank you very much!

:rock
KeatonBatmobile.jpg

I love their answer.

"We'll take care of it".

Niiiiice :yess:
Would be very interested in getting this one,however I'll wait until the 'official' announcement before getting any more exited LOL

Just out of curiousity,how long would this thing be,about 3ft :dunno

Kindest regards
Tys

Oh yeah, though I'm already fearing the price of this vehicle..will definitely PO this no matter what!

I won't hold my breath on this... I'm still waiting for the Alien Queen :lol And I know a lot of people are waiting on Robocain.

But, still if it happens I will 100% be in :lecture Burton's Batmobile is easily my favorite version and a must have if its made :rock

maby its a little bit selfish but I hope HT doesn't create a Batmobile or Batwing. :p

because HT will make a very great looking Batmobile and Batwing for sure and for 1/4 of the price of the Toynami versions.

That would make me think about if I have made the right choice of buying the Toynaimi versions.

If I hadn't bought the Toynami versions. then the news of that HT is making a Tim Burton Batmobile and Batwing would be one of the best things to hear.

If they make it - why not just sell the toynami ones :dunno

May not get what you paid for though i guess, if the HT versions are as good as they can be.

I'll DIE if I see that!

I know have not the space or income to buy one but that car is the only car worth having in exsistance. It's amazing!

I really hope this happens , i missed out on the Tumbler , i'm not missing this , Batman was my favorite movie when i was a kid in the 80's and this Batmobile was the baddest of them all :panic::panic::panic:

The best company Q and A session I can remember.Many tantalising little nuggets in that mountain.1/6 Batmobile?Blade Runner???

Why do people get so excited about plastic vehicles? I may buy it if it blows me away, but I'm not holding my breath. I really like the 1:18 scale representations out there right now.

I won't hold my breath on this... I'm still waiting for the Alien Queen :lol And I know a lot of people are waiting on Robocain.

But, still if it happens I will 100% be in :lecture Burton's Batmobile is easily my favorite version and a must have if its made :rock

theres a huge difference between making an Aliens Queen and a solid piece of plastic in a batmobile. Making any Queen piece at a large scale will require a great support system cause of her huge head and skinny lower body. It's just not practical. The Tumbler would have to be harder to make than the original Batmobile, not to mention, this will for sure sell like hot cakes.

Blade runner...oh wow...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blade runner...oh wow...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, as much as I love the '89 Batmobile (favorite version of the 'mobile) 1/6 Blade Runner would make my pants explode!

Still, a '89 Batmobile in 1/6 format would be the coolest vehicle possible in that scale.

Time for a HOT TOYS BLADE RUNNER? thread...just plain WOW

Oh yeah 1989 Batmobile IS going to happen...I can feel it!:wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back