Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If HT launches this at 950, I'll wait for it to gather dust in their warehouses and when they finally get their head straight and bring down the price at 550, then I'll buy it.

I agree, unless they plan to only sell a very small amount of them, $950 would be excessive.

customs, yah, but shipping? Nah. European dealers get it from China just like US dealers do. If you or I ordered an idividual figure we'd pay a wagon load of money for shipping, but when it comes in containers, its almost negligible.

The real problem for us European buyers (of any product, not just Hot Toys) is that our dealers and retailers (who get the same discount their US counterparts get) just love to apply a higher markup on the price than is done in the US and so you get the $=EUR result

When I said shipping, I was refering to buying it on Sideshow, BBTS...

89 Batmobile will look awesome next to my Captain America :yess:

huh-wait-what.gif

When I said shipping, I was refering to buying it on Sideshow, BBTS...

And I was referring to our European dealers and retailers charging extra and forcing us to buy from the US or Hong Kong to get a cheaper price even when you factor in shipping and customs... not necessarily true for a 20 pound batmobile, though. :dunno

And I was referring to our European dealers and retailers charging extra and forcing us to buy from the US or Hong Kong to get a cheaper price even when you factor in shipping and customs... not necessarily true for a 20 pound batmobile, though. :dunno

Whatever, we're _____** in every single way :gah:

Agreed the wait sucks! BUT IF ITS OVER $650 It wont even matter! I would love to have one of these but I will stick to my Lego version if its over that!

This would be an incredible buy but where would you guys put it? That has to be a ton of shelf space just house this awesome car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back