Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet people have a lot of "junk" sitting around. I think collectors would be surprised about how much room they actually have when they get rid of boxes or other stuff. Moving furniture around might also make room too.

These guys managed to fit the Tumbler, Batpod, and figure in a nice glass coffee table type display. The '89 Batmobile is a bit longer than the Tumbler but I don't see why most people couldn't do the same. Unless most people have one room devoted to collectibles I'm sure there are plenty of places throughout a home to display this thing.

tumblerdisplay.jpg

tumblerdisplay.jpg

dscf2497copy.jpg

HotToys.jpg

Have a living room or entertainment room? Utilize a table and have it underneath to make use of the space.

You could even have it on the floor. There are plenty of custom acrylic cases that could house this thing.

yeah exactly.

I mounted my TV and intend to hide all my Home theatre equipment in the cabinets so the top will be ready for all the vehicles to come, right where I can see it every day :D

:rotfl that is a horrible reason to buy anything

what ?
you are not proud to have something (anything) awesome ?

I think if you are happy and feels good that you own something awesome, you should be proud of it.

what ?
you are not proud to have something (anything) awesome ?

I think if you are happy and feels good that you own something awesome, you should be proud of it.

Pride in ownership is fine.
But as part of an internal argument that is "yeah, I have the [x]" VS. "no, I don't have it but I want it." is what leads many people to make many bad decisions. :)

Pride in ownership is fine.
But as part of an internal argument that is "yeah, I have the [x]" VS. "no, I don't have it but I want it." is what leads many people to make many bad decisions. :)

This is true :exactly:

Beyond 'wanting it', you need to consider if you can afford it too, as opposed to adding to a credit card bill

Not suggesting JEDSTER is in CC debt :lol
Just saying as a general rule of thumb

I bet people have a lot of "junk" sitting around. I think collectors would be surprised about how much room they actually have when they get rid of boxes or other stuff. Moving furniture around might also make room too.

These guys managed to fit the Tumbler, Batpod, and figure in a nice glass coffee table type display. The '89 Batmobile is a bit longer than the Tumbler but I don't see why most people couldn't do the same. Unless most people have one room devoted to collectibles I'm sure there are plenty of places throughout a home to display this thing.

tumblerdisplay.jpg

tumblerdisplay.jpg

dscf2497copy.jpg

HotToys.jpg

Have a living room or entertainment room? Utilize a table and have it underneath to make use of the space.

You could even have it on the floor. There are plenty of custom acrylic cases that could house this thing.
Thats very classy. Also very extra-ordinary. This isn't something most collectors are going to be able to pull off.

Wow - I love this idea! :clap

I've seen pics on RS of folks doing that with the Big Hasbro Millenium Falcon, which I thought was pretty cool. Doing it with a 1/6 scale Batmobile & the figure beside it, is just brilliant! :yess:

tumblerdisplay.jpg

tumblerdisplay.jpg

dscf2497copy.jpg

HotToys.jpg

You clearly have never been in my collection room. And I've promised my wife my collection wouldn't expand past that room. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back