Hot Toys Tim Burton Batman Cosbaby line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think this kind of cutesy stuff is beneath their abilities. Any low-end toy company can make stuff like this, not everyone can do what Hot Toys is most known for though - lifelike, high-end action figures with above average tailoring of miniature clothes etc. So I think Hot Toys doing Cosbabys is a waste of time and effort. The only thing surprising me here is that Iron Man isn't dominating this aswell and that they're actually doing stuff from older movies.

:lol That's true, from their POV it's a fine move. For people who've been asking for some of these same characters as 1/6 action figures for years though...it's just annoying.

:lol That's true, from their POV it's a fine move. For people who've been asking for some of these same characters as 1/6 action figures for years though...it's just annoying.

Well from my point of view Hot Toys is evil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see some 1/6 villains from the 90s films. If we get,

- Returns Catwoman
- Returns Penguin
- Two-Face
- Riddler

- Sonar Batman
- Sonar Robin

I'll legit by them all.
Fingers crossed that this isn?t some pipe dream. I?m unsure if I?d get Batman Forever figures. Odd as it sounds Robin would be my main want. Not a fan of Kilmer Batman really.

I'm buying the Funko Pop versions of these guys, because I think those toys are hilarious and have been collecting the bat-related ones from the start. I really don't like the style of Cosbabies, even though magnet head Catwoman looks fun. These are a pass for me. Like most everyone here, I'm really hoping these are a sign of 90s Batman Hot Toys figures on the horizon...

Back