Hot Toys Tim Burton Batman Cosbaby line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The point is, they haven’t given some of these lines a chance. There are atleast two figures that they could tackle that I feel would sell extremely well.

Catwoman - she’d sell gangbusters, perhaps just as good as any Batman.

Keaton 1/4 - a no brainer. Either the ‘89 or Returns ver. I can’t believe him and a Superman haven’t been introduced in the quarter scale line up yet

Those would be popular, people would buy them. If those sold, I don’t see why Penguin, Museum Joker and maybe a quarter scale Jack couldn’t follow.

Same deal with Forever. That Sonar Batman should be up for preorder NOW. It’s a Batman figure, people will buy it. See where it goes.

Also, when was the last time we got two packs? Scarecrow/Demon Batman, Captain America/Steve Rogers, Damaged Robocop/Murphy, Bespin Luke/Damaged Luke, Vader/Tarkin etc. were great ideas. Would Catwoman/Penguin or Forever Batman/Robin and Forever Two-Face/Riddler REALLY be that risky?

The Batman Forever Cosbaby figures have just been announced/shown too.

be6249e9309ade9d14e45642d173b41d754152e47f3224e4cb7efd0acb583961.gif

Tempted to get these... doubting the 1:6 figures will ever be released.

I feel like something might be coming eventually in terms of sixth scale releases. More reveals of Cosbabies from an older Batman film out of nowhere just seems too odd to be the only things coming out. Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but I feel like we might get something either before the upcoming DC event or at it.

I kind of hate these things. But much like Funko Pop's, the wide range of characters makes them slightly enticing. If they make Mr. Freeze from B&R, I might not be able to resist. Love me some Schwarzenegger. :lol

Hmm, Batman '89 Cosbabys one day, Batman Returns Cosbabys the next day, Batman Forever Cosbabys the next day, I wonder what they'll reveal tomorrow...

Batman 1966
TDKR Catwoman with Batpod
WW84

I feel like something might be coming eventually in terms of sixth scale releases. More reveals of Cosbabies from an older Batman film out of nowhere just seems too odd to be the only things coming out. Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but I feel like we might get something either before the upcoming DC event or at it.

I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see some 1/6 villains from the 90s films. If we get,

- Returns Catwoman
- Returns Penguin
- Two-Face
- Riddler

- Sonar Batman
- Sonar Robin

I'll legit by them all.

I think it is more likely that they just remembered they had the license for these movies and want to put out some products. They have released TONS of cosbabies and never made 1/6 figures of the same characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back