1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imagine that statue fans always came to action figure threads, 1/4 scale fans always came to 1/6 scale threads, T2 fans came to T1 threads - and always said "my interest is better, i disagree if you say it's not"?
oh wait, that's what happens already, no need to imagine that. :lol

Imagine having such poor reading comprehension that you think that was what I was saying. Oh wait, that happens already with P. Maybe you should be targeting the one who made the bold statement about what is 'best' instead of the guy who retorted that such things are too subjective. Your above comment might have had some contextual meaning if directed that way.

The next time you get banned for your, "look at how socially inept I am," routine, you'll have one less supporter.

well that doesn't lead anywhere, you consider yourself right and others support you. that equals me being wrong.
i hided from 1/4 fans in 1/6 threads to avoid expressing perplexity caused by their scale choice, but looks like there's no place free from them there, too.
and as i am easily punished for ways of expressing, it's either not visiting threads where they appear or expanding the ignore list )

and btw i don't like model building. like totally. :lol

Last edited:
Do you have the EB 1/4 BD Arnie? This is very true, as much as I love the DX13, the wow factor of the 1/4 EB is something out of this world. Just like the HT 1/4 Bats compared to the DX12 etc, etc.

Apples and oranges, can't be compared. I'd love another 1/4 Arnie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EB stuff looks great but I've avoided them due to my concerns about their quality and not having a proper distributor to handle said issues. The 1/4 figure I have is the HT Batman and I love that it comes with so many extras and it feels very durable (those wrist pegs sure won't breaking like on my 1/6ers!).

It turns out that the latest HT interview was a prank, so I'm still holding out a bit of hope that HT will provide us with a 1/4 version of the Terminator (I know, kara probably thinks I'm a fool). I also think I'm getting pranked by P., considered he has repped my comments toward him.

It is really apples and oranges, as you say. For me, I have a want list of 1/4 but it is much shorter than my 1/6 wants. My preference is to have only my absolute favourites in 1/4 scale while in 1/6, I am more able to get secondary characters and alt. versions of main characters. In the case of T1 Arnie, I would take one of any version of it in 1/4 scale while having the variety of different outfits and levels of bd represented in 1/6. In the case of the endoskeleton, 1/6 would be just fine for me, so I passed on HT's 1/4 offering.

I would love to see it exist, even though I wouldn't buy it at this point. But really, both HT and Enterbay seemed really interested in the concept a couple of years ago, but at this point it seems like an afterthought, and HT very clearly isn't prioritizing it.

Always thought 1/4 was way too big, it's hard enough to pick what figures to squeeze into my playroom as is, But each to their own, I hope HT release 1/4 figs for those that have the space and want them :peace

I also think I'm getting pranked by P., considered he has repped my comments toward him.
O_O your comment reminded me of this:

45589673.jpg

I want to go back in time and prevent P. from being born.

Maybe I could even father a new P.

now that's how a respected member should talk and set an example!
go father yourself )

hmmm i think it's easier in future to just report DF provoking posts instead of waiting for him to calm down. several years on this board - and he still becomes irritable every time he sees my profile :slap

Back